AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6514|回复: 14

鬼妹 按摩 - airport area

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-30 03:38:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Back in the old days, 10 to 15 years ago, there used to be a lot of small spas (2-4 girsl) in Toronto and GTA area you can find some very beautiful 鬼妹 with great services.  But today it is difficult to find good ones that you feel they are worth your money.  This is also true for Chinese and Kimchi too.

For those want to try some 鬼妹massage, there are some spas in the airport area that have relatively good looking 鬼妹, they are not cheap but their services I would say is consistant and you will get what you paid for, no bullshit.  
Here are some of the spas in the airport area:
http://www.clubtwomountains.com/
http://www.airportgoldenspa.com
http://www.alluremassage.ca/index.asp
http://bluelagoonspa.ca/
Basically you will pay a door fee of $40-50, plus the service you choose from their menu, i.e. topless $40, Nude $50, Nude Reverse $60, Body Slide $90...
So if you go for 30 minutes Nude Reverse, it will cost you $40+$60=$100
For those bros don't know the menu items in these places, here are the breif descriptions:
  Topless: Topless attendant provides full body erotic massage for customer
  Nude: Nude attendant provides full body erotic massage for customer.
  Nude Reverse: Your attendant is nude, and you can massage her.
  All servcies include HJ.
They claim their pictures on the website are real, but keep in mind that those photos are taken by professionals and might be photoshoped, and also maybe taken few years back when the girls were younger.

Here's my advanture:
Since it is holiday, so I treated myself to Airport Golden Spa, it is located Steels Ave and Airport Rd right off Hwy407. I have not been to these places for so long and don't know whic one is good so I just pick the one that is easy to get to. I didn't make appointment but I did check their website to know who is working that afternoon, given that the photos and real person might be different I don't want to book someone that end up I don't like.  The place is located in a plaza, there are also two other spas on the same plaza, if you don't find anything you like in one spa, you can try anotherone right next door.

When I walked in, the fron desk girl asked if I had appointment or know who I want to see, I said no. She asked if I want to see the available girls, I say yes, she then took me to a waiting room (a nicely decorated room, I haven't seen any Chinese places have anything close to this good). NOW, all the available girls coming one by one to the room and introduce themselves "hi, I am xxxx, please to meet you..."and shake your hand.  This will give you enough time to see them up close. As I said their photos look much better, and they are not as tone and slim as shown in their photos.  

The font desk girl came back and ask who I like, I picked a blonde named Eve. I also paid her the $40 door fee. She then lead me to the massage room, the room is clean, the room has a massage table, an inroom shower, the service menu with price also hangs on the wall.  

I took a shower and then Eve came in and ask which servcie I like, I picked 30 minutes Nude Reverse. She gave me a 10min massage and asked if I want to massage her, I said yes, off cause that's what I want for nude reverse!!!
I won't go into details, but Eve's services is very good, she is friendly, her attitude is great which is very important to me.  She tried her best to please me, asked a few times what I like and what I don't like, and if her service is ok, etc...Overall, I enjoyed my 30 minutes with her, the total damage was $100.

You can check the website photo but here's what my description for Eve:
She is 25+ years old, her butt is a little bigger than the picture, but she has beautiful face, beautiful B 胸 with pink lin (B cup for 鬼妹but compare to oriental standard they are size C), and beautiful 粉鲍鱼.

Will I repeat: no, she is great but I am a one shot guy, I will try others instead.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-31 18:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
bro b4u, usually u won't get much action with this type of spa, sometimes happy end are based on ymmv right?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-1 21:25:57 | 显示全部楼层
Good explanation. These spas are good for those who need FS, and don't mind paying a bit more in exchange for consistent quality.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-3 00:51:46 | 显示全部楼层
geminisaga 发表于 2011-12-31 18:36 static/image/common/back.gif
bro b4u, usually u won't get much action with this type of spa, sometimes happy end are based on ymm ...

I believe 99.9% of the time you will get happy ending in those spas around the airport area.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-3 00:52:33 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2012-1-1 21:25 static/image/common/back.gif
Good explanation. These spas are good for those who need FS, and don't mind paying a bit more in exc ...

I don't think FS is on the menu, but YMMV...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-6 23:54:01 | 显示全部楼层
Can I touch the girl when she massage me ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-7 22:09:45 | 显示全部楼层
If you go for "nude reverse", yes you can touch the girl, typically is $40 room fee + $60 Nude reverse.  $20 topless, $40 nude, $60 nude reverse, and $80 body slide.  HJ is expected.  And the non-chinese SPA have their website and their pictures are most of the time 100% accurate (with the face showing).  So not like the Chinese MM type the block off their faces and sometimes even use fake pics ... but not for the main stream SPA and MMs in the "gua lo" market.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-19 14:30:20 | 显示全部楼层
而家body slide is 90 I try last week too many girl work there 個女face ok 几專業當她叫我返身時我用手掂她妹妹,she say go inside 我當然不客氣la^^,到我叫她訓底我再用指拈她妹妹she say again inside woo I think she like this 好似做咗av男咁,直到她下面突然一緊,she say I come woo u made me come hehe 都唔知係唔係。最後她用help me come out so ok la 130$
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-26 10:29:51 | 显示全部楼层
av男..keigo6203..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-26 20:59:22 | 显示全部楼层
Keigo6203 发表于 2012-1-19 14:30 static/image/common/back.gif
而家body slide is 90 I try last week too many girl work there 個女face ok 几專業當她叫我返身時我用手 ...

which one (name) did you try?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 19:09 , Processed in 0.037608 second(s), 13 queries .