AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5342|回复: 12

令我有衝動出第一個報告: Denise @ D4U - 哈利波特小女孩妙麗

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-11-26 00:21:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My first ever review after a year or so on this forum. (i just opened this a/c for anonymity coz my old account name is too close to my real name)
本來冇諗過要 post 任何 review, 一直做左伸手黨 CD-ROM.
不過真心覺得遇到好的MM or high quality meals 必須要 appreciate, and hopefully I can share the expierence and help them get what they deserve for delivering such good services; 相反, if I see MM giving bad services and scammed bro's hard earned money I should also post my review here to warn others, 不可助長歪風.

OK 講左咁多廢話, 令到我有衝動 post 第一個包膠既就係佢 - Denise @ D4U

認真鬼妹都試過唔少, 極少見到咁清純既鬼妹仔樣!! Very cute very GFE, 好少女 feel, 冇風塵味.
To me, she really look like 哈利波特的妙麗 Emma Watson.
She is not tall, 160cm is about right, total spinner type!
個樣好細個, age looks like 21-22! (If you like matured MM or PSE, she is not the type for you.)

鬼妹仔性格 very friendly and talkative, I joke with her a little bit and tried to speak some broken French that i learnt from elementary school, she laughed and gave me some really cute smile, I took her bra off and started kissing her boobs. Her skin is soft as silk, boobs are B cup, not big but super soft! We started kissing and SF2. After shower, we hugged a little bit then started DFK. She said i'm very charming and started sucking on my rock hard JJ. BBBJ is good coz her mouth is small, 啜得好緊. I asked her to turn around and do 69. (i dont always do 69, only with girls i really click with and if they give me a clean feeling). 出真水 when i lick and kiss her clit.

I told her i wanna put my real hard JJ in her, she put on the dom for me and jumped on me. Her pussy was wet enough so no KY was needed.
Damn that feels so good in her tight tight pussy! After a while, i flipped her on the bed and started doing MISH. Switched to doggy for a bit and flipped her back to doing MISH. When i almost come, i asked her if i can CIM, she said yes but that will be extra, she offered me to cum on her body instead. So i kept going MISH hard while grabbing her arms and kissing her boobs, when i couldn't hold it anymore, I cum a heavy load all over her boobs and she looked at me like she really wants it! That scene was really HOT!

After that when we showered, she told me she also work sat ome bar in down town, doing this part time job so she can buy her own condo in midtown one day. I will for sure contribute some more to help her achieve her goal lol!

打分時間:
Face: 9 for me (we really clicked and she looks like some cute 鬼妹 that i couldn't get from highschool / university)
Body: 8.5 - 好細粒, spinner body, 皮膚好滑, 散發出淡淡少女清香
Attitude: 9 - really friendly personality, smile all the time
Service: 8.5 - not the most skillful but very cooperative, willing to do CIM but need to pay extra, cumming on her body is YMMV :p
Repeat: 小弟 on and off 玩左1-2 年, 唯一一次有 repeat!
Damage: $150 + tip

全篇 review 都係小弟真心感受, 純粹開心 share 下亦都覺得好既鬼妹買少見少, 各有喜好不喜勿插.
She only works part time so you might not be able to see her very often, good luck wolf brothers!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-26 00:53:37 | 显示全部楼层
咁謙虛,各有喜好不喜勿插
呢篇大作,放錯地方,應該響隔離分舵
不過,要讚,我今日先見完佢,我repeat好多次,今日佢見到我,成個跳上我身,好彩我靠墻,差D跌倒。
一個好cute嘅鬼妹仔
本來想去Toe揾Lily, 不過見Denise開工,呢排泡菜太多,轉下口味
英雄所見
馬笑頓首
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-26 00:58:59 | 显示全部楼层
马兄,甘的色,我呢的暴徒都糸离她远些。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-26 04:40:30 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-26 05:45:06 | 显示全部楼层
Masiu 发表于 2013-11-26 00:53
咁謙虛,各有喜好不喜勿插
呢篇大作,放錯地方,應該響隔離分舵
不過,要讚,我今日先見完佢,我repeat好多 ...

Really..... I havn't been to D4U more than 3 years la. Hmmmm........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-26 07:54:25 | 显示全部楼层
呢個mm真係靚,完全冇捞味,如果波大啲就perfect! 我都想repeat, 不過佢唔係成日返工,好難就時間.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-26 08:22:30 | 显示全部楼层
得五尺一,如果大波就頭重腳輕,跌落地就會起唔到身!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-26 08:26:51 | 显示全部楼层
I will try her
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-26 14:08:06 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2013-11-26 08:22
得五尺一,如果大波就頭重腳輕,跌落地就會起唔到身!

hahaha i totally agree!

this girl is so tiny that i can easily lift her up and play 龍舟掛鼓
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-26 14:13:04 | 显示全部楼层
Jjdevil999 发表于 2013-11-26 07:54
呢個mm真係靚,完全冇捞味,如果波大啲就perfect! 我都想repeat, 不過佢唔係成日返工,好難就時間. ...

呢個mm絕對係鬼妹仔中少見既可愛型, 真係好似你會係大學 Library 識到好想溝佢果種女仔

服務態度仲係非常友善.. 講講下我又想再去....

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 18:50 , Processed in 0.039114 second(s), 13 queries .