找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Outcome of "sinking-boat"

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-5-8 15:24:38 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-5-8 15:20
fighting sinking?? i am actually happy to hear that, u r a responsible adult, u think about conseq ...

yes yes, that i agree, wrapping someone like happy is more economical ;P
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-8 15:32:49 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-5-8 15:20
fighting sinking?? i am actually happy to hear that, u r a responsible adult, u think about conseq ...

I appreciate the feedback. You have a ton more experience than I do. Compared to you, I'm still pretty new to hunting.

If I sink to her, I will let you know who it is through PM.

Ship's not sunk yet. I will need to pursue a different strategy with her maybe. Time will tell.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-8 15:36:38 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-5-8 15:23
ur inside silly joke is actually getting better.. no signal from telus

the only girl that poss ...

i couldnt care less about them, cuz i think i only sink to you...

signals are strong and very obvious:

1. refuse to get paid for our lunch/AA, and paid for milk teas
2. ridiculous overtime, 5-6 hours of chatting sometimes
3. happily to share my experience with you from my previous session
5. give you my personal number
6. refuse to sleep with your girl
7. share secrets

the list goes on.. but 7 points enough to let u get a rough idea where we guys standing ;P;P;P

only gets better huh?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-8 15:43:50 | 显示全部楼层
easternstar 发表于 2014-5-8 15:36
i couldnt care less about them, cuz i think i only sink to you...

signals are strong and very obv ...

:L... oh my dear god :L:L

u just triggered WWIII..sigh

u realize we gonna be under furious attack 24/7 for a very very long time

as soon as theone reads it, he is gonna turn it into a some kind of circus freak show :L:L

u know what, u go ahead, u go sink that halab girl, i will do everything in my power to help u,

go sink her,

stop "amazing" me like one bro.. :L
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-8 15:46:44 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2014-5-8 15:43
... oh my dear god

u just triggered WWIII..sigh

Halab girl? What's this about?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-8 15:56:07 | 显示全部楼层
motor 发表于 2014-5-8 15:46
Halab girl? What's this about?

not a big deal, he's rambling... :loveliness:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-8 16:36:48 | 显示全部楼层
I can't reread everything in this thread since its 27pgs. I'm not sure how relevant this is, but opinions would be nice :). Recently I went to seeanother mm, I didn't write a review because it seems so bait for who I am if they read. On the side I'm infrequent hobbier so still newb newb.

It was my first visit, the mm and I exchanged numbers after the session because we seemed to click. We decidrd to chill outside of her work environment. We stated we won't disclose how we know each other if we were to chill with friends... but it annoys me atm. You give me your number, you don't really text back. I only sent a few text so far, hard to judge. But she selectively replies. So... wuts that suppose to mean =.=
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-8 17:04:35 | 显示全部楼层
ih8te 发表于 2014-5-8 16:36
I can't reread everything in this thread since its 27pgs. I'm not sure how relevant this is, but opi ...

hi new wolf, stay cool.. that's how mms or civilians' brain's wired. of course they have to play "hard to get" to some extent, u have to prove u r worthy to her. so stay cool, be patient, this is very normal, u send her texts, she doesn't reply all of them, she is being selective, super normal!

when i am chasing a girl mm or not, i send 10 texts, i probably get 3-4 back, lucky i get 5 back. but when i get her, it's the other way around, i get 50 texts a day, i probably reply only 10 to 20 depends.. so it's only fair.. don't act desperate, if she is yours, she is yours.. no one can take her away from u

don't sell urself short. and how long have u been hunting?? r u new?? be careful, like 7samurai always says, mms r after ur $$$.. don't lose ur job ur saving and the mm too

think clearly, sink responsibly. if u got no $$$, even if u r brad pitt, no use.. women love brad pitt because he is good looking, nice body and above all, wallet fulls of $$$$

hold on to ur mm tight, hold on to ur $$$$ tighter

just read #251 and #259 floors
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-8 23:27:30 | 显示全部楼层
Yeaa i'm pretty new to the scene. No I'm pretty young, its clear I'm not rich, stated during the chat before she gave me her number. Its just chilling on the side, i wasn't actually expscting her to  give me her number initially. I don't have much intention of chasing, but i found her cool to chill. :L
Shouldn't put myself in that position though...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-9 19:46:12 | 显示全部楼层
失败失败,人生失败的一塌糊涂,最近看上了一个女孩,约出来吃了饭,逛了商场,搞到了正脸照片,每天电话微信不断,最后谈好了价钱就准备在一起了,本来说好第二天去看电影然后给她第一笔钱让她交房租的,就跟她说了一下我以前的MM要过来多伦多几天,她说我心不诚,然后就把我BLOCK了!!!打电话也不接,今天好不容易联系上,她说以后想见她去场子里见吧,不愿意再在外面见我了!!!

真心搞不懂现在的女孩都怎么想!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 16:05 , Processed in 0.055295 second(s), 15 queries .