找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Massage/Spa Poll (methods of release)

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-11-22 05:43:34 | 显示全部楼层
mkjai 发表于 2013-11-22 01:27
maybe, but most times when you ask MM for something and they say "next time", that is just bullshi ...

I agree with you as that is the case 100% of the time.  I guess all I am saying is if you want to transition into a FS massage relationship with鬼妹, above all she better be comfortable with you and trust that you won't let everyone know what is she is doing with you and probably her  hardcore regulars lol.  Even with that there is guarantee.  With my ATF, we got along so well from a personality standpoint, she just told me to remember to bring a condom next time I came into see her.  I didn't even ask for it.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-22 15:35:44 | 显示全部楼层
bobbycox 发表于 2013-11-21 22:59
If you want FS massage, you better build relationship with girl first.  From my experience with the  ...

i had a similar exp.. but very rare exp. i used to go to MP twice a week a least, she was the best MPA ever, after third visit FS, DFK..etc. u r right, no extra charge, but i did buy some expensive necklace, and bracelet for her, we went out a few times, until i discovered she used drug, she claimed she does it less than twice a year.... big name MP. like taboo, flirt, mileage is fixed.. but some MP especially smaller ones, mileage can be as good as SP if not better well after several repeats
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-22 15:36:49 | 显示全部楼层
mkjai 发表于 2013-11-22 01:27
maybe, but most times when you ask MM for something and they say "next time", that is just bullshi ...

when they say next time, go back in the afternoon same day, or very early next morning, if she fails to keep her promise, don't repeat again. 50/50..some mms r surprised to see me so soon, they keep their words, some said next time again, then it would be the last time
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-11 20:00:45 | 显示全部楼层
not a very popular poll, only 42 wolves participated, i will bump it up one last time, see if i can get number up a bit to verify my original hypothesis
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-14 20:17:10 | 显示全部楼层
now we have 74 wolves participated. sample size is large enough to make a generalization end of my survey.

less than 48% of the wolves actively go to MP.

24% of the wolves who actively seek for FS in MP, most likely will go to agency or INDY for FS, especially when they have a promotion

27% of the wolves basically show little to 0 interest to MP

so conclusion, would be, MP should lower their prices, to attract more wolves, lower prices is gonna help them remaining competitive with agencies or INDY or BP who offer FS.

OR

greatly increase the professionalism and standard of massage itself..so it's more than just a happy ending. because mms from any agencies i tried can not provide a solid massage.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-31 13:57:51 | 显示全部楼层
piaocailin 发表于 2013-11-21 17:29
Now I am interested in massage...

write us report if u do take the plunge... so little massage reviews here. need to increase our 747 database
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-4 19:48:05 | 显示全部楼层
now we have 81 wolves participated :) final bump for fun. this poll is not popular, or because this section  has much less visitors
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-22 21:05:27 | 显示全部楼层
lots of new wolves and lots of fans of MP, let's bump it, place ur vote :)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-22 21:37:51 | 显示全部楼层
I went to MP for good quality solid massage plus some extras, like Digits, DATY, pussy slide, not necessary for the FS. From my experience, if the girls says next time, in most of cases, she will never do the FS for you, Remember those girls are more Cunning than us
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-26 20:19:25 | 显示全部楼层
Ranchu 发表于 2014-4-22 21:37
I went to MP for good quality solid massage plus some extras, like Digits, DATY, pussy slide, not ne ...

i shared this before,

but if a mpa says next time to u, make her promise u, and leave, go get something to eat, relax, recharge ur bullet, and go buy condom, and go back within 2 hours, faster the better, then based on exp. most mpas will comply, they would be in shock at first, but they promised u, and now is next time. if she says no, then walk away, save the money, and u just confirm she is a lousy liar. and u come to 747 and write a report..so win-win situation
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 10:40 , Processed in 0.043489 second(s), 14 queries .