AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: happypooning

Quick Sampling Meals vs Obsessive Compulsive Repeat

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-11-10 09:44:07 | 显示全部楼层

Especially if the mm accidentally poos on you one day.  :lol.  This actually happened with a hunter a few years ago :dizzy:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-10 09:47:20 | 显示全部楼层
I've had shit on my dick when I've pulled out (from gf's) and silicone lube smells fucking nasty.

next time I anal i'm using coconut oil.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-10 09:49:32 | 显示全部楼层
you know what a pain in the ass it is to get shit on white bed sheets?

and sometimes if you fuck the girl too hard in the ass they get sore for a couple of days and you can't fuck...

best just shove a dildo up their ass and have regular sex.  Dildo in their ass, cross legged, and choking on your fist while you creampie.

You can't get that shit with an mm. Like I said before. Buy your significant other a crappy 300 dollar gift and you can shove it in any hole you please.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-10 10:29:26 | 显示全部楼层

if u judge from a physical angle, yes, it's a bit overrated, for my first time, i thought it was good, but nothing spectacular.. first of all, JJ can't go all the way in, and it's super tight at the entrance, but kind of hollow inside, it was good, but can go deeper with pussy and it has good juice, not smelly juice..but from a mental angle, i think its underrated, if u really in like with a sp, it will bring it to another level, a level most ppl can't reach, mm put herself to the most vulnerable position for me, i have cummed in her 3 holes, to me alone, it's enough, can't go further, mission accomplished
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-10 10:33:08 | 显示全部楼层
drunkmunky 发表于 2013-11-10 09:49
you know what a pain in the ass it is to get shit on white bed sheets?

and sometimes if you fuck th ...

JJ sore does happen, i remember with my ex she was in discomfort for a week, although i think she might exaggerate to show that she doesn't like it. my JJ was asleep and sore for at least 2 days too, well, that's why i find mm with greek once in a while, i can't do it more than once a week, i am trying to limit myself to once a month, to make it special, otherwize, it will take the "romance" out of it
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-10 11:38:51 | 显示全部楼层
i hate that.....

my ex used to do that to me all the time. you'd fuck until you couldn't feel your dick cause they'd squeeze so hard.... sigh....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-10 13:03:41 | 显示全部楼层
drunkmunky 发表于 2013-11-10 11:38
i hate that.....

my ex used to do that to me all the time. you'd fuck until you couldn't feel your  ...

she must be really nervous, first 3 to 5 times are like that, that's why i rarely enter all the way, just the head, for the first few times, if she squeezes too hard, i can always retreat, if u enter too further down, u r stuck in there ;P and it doesnt feel good, u will feel pain not just mm
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-10 15:11:22 | 显示全部楼层
nervous... no man. this happened for years lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-11-10 15:11:53 | 显示全部楼层
i'm just big. :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-11-10 16:12:59 | 显示全部楼层

that's what i thought too, until i saw fair, we had a talk about dick size, she has accomdated 8inches to 10 inches, she called them monster dicks, she told me the biggest JJ she had was actually from an old man close to 60 if not older, i asked her did it hurt, she said it did but in a good way :L
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 00:18 , Processed in 0.046018 second(s), 14 queries .