AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5085|回复: 16

My Susie@MW lunch and Bebe@SCS dinner

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-10-17 11:22:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Many brothers had report on Susie, so I am going to be nice and quick.
Pretty girl with all natural equipment, sexy long hair and looks even sexy when she is on top.
Shower with a nice BJ and then a long and  long sensuous BJ on the bed, one of the best BJ I have in years.
For a while, I thought my JJ was playing the Coffee Cup 機動器遊戲 at CNE, the head is turning one way and my shaft is turning the other at the same time, my nuts is swirlng like crazy inside the "spring bag" , thanks to her magical hand. To me, just that BJ is worth the price of admission. Now come to the main course, we start with missionary ( if we start with Cowgirl, with her taking the control, my load will become fully unload within 10 seconds ) and then she suggest to  switch to Doggie and pull me closer to the mirror so she and I can have a better look at how we doing it. I was thinking, how come a smuck like me can be doing such a sexy girl and with that thought all 2 billion  worth of tadpole is released from the loading dock.
We cuddle and have a few talks ( very nice that can fully communicate with a Kimchi since her English is perfect ) until phone rang and notifed her is time for me to leave. Brothers who haven't try, this is a must go.

After my real dinner, my JJ was requesting for me to feed him.............again.
Well, as much as I want to go back again, she is fully booked and I went for dimsum.
Call up Sweet Candy and ask for Bebe, booking was easy and up I went.
Open the door was a early 20, skinny girl, round face, big nose, not someone you would turn around if see on the street, no surprise as I know they are not going to be like their Korean competitor .
Boobs size is a large A or small B.
Normal SF2, no water BJ.
Go for the main course, normal BJ with no heart and then comes the KY, oh what a turn off.
Well, since I am here, my JJ is ready and just like my  Nike running shoes say " Just Do It".
Start with Cowgirl, again, no heart, just up and down and I request to switch to missionary, do that for a while and request to switch and she denied to switch to another position, saying that make her feels good and I was thinking WTF. As as nice guy as always, I just do it until I came.
With comparision to my lunch, this is like eating shit and cost more.
Also, you will need to sign in and out at the lobby, by the way, you can see how many brothers are in front of you in that day as you can see the apartment # there.

All and all, I learned my lesson, never pay more for a Chevette when you can have a Porsche for less.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-17 12:55:18 | 显示全部楼层
You still remember what is a chevette?
We call that a shit box, remember the Toyota tercel? And the Mazda 323?
I cant imagine how these S. box dimsums can survive when their face is 5, service 5 and boobs As, wtf, may be that's why hot kmichis are hard to book and S box dimsums sits on the cold bench waiting
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-17 12:55:42 | 显示全部楼层
兄弟,点解唔食宵夜冇食白肉啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-17 13:36:25 | 显示全部楼层
Nice review 959 hing

Gd lunch but shitty dinner
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-17 14:31:07 | 显示全部楼层
haha..this is a fun read. i enjoy reading it. especially the first part of the review. susie is definitely a treat. haven't seen bebe before, so won't judge
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-17 21:25:47 | 显示全部楼层
If I have to sign in, I always +1 or -1 for the floor or unit.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-17 21:34:08 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-18 06:02:04 | 显示全部楼层
Ah ..... Another 2 meals a day member. Envy enby .
Don't know if there are adding 宵夜 brothers? (3 meals a day)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-18 08:46:03 | 显示全部楼层
nice reviews..never tried SCS and won't be for awhile i guess until i hear some good stuff come out of this agency lol

2 shots in 1 day eh? i thought i was 1 of the only ones lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-18 08:53:15 | 显示全部楼层
chiggaboi2 发表于 2013-10-18 08:46
nice reviews..never tried SCS and won't be for awhile i guess until i hear some good stuff come out  ...

My brother fatty , you only one ? Come how about me . You forgot me ! Hehe I am kidding .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 05:06 , Processed in 0.042296 second(s), 13 queries .