AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 12234|回复: 41

Salute to Moonwaiting, and farewell to Barbie

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-10-16 10:33:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I think as a society we tend to whine and complain vey swiftly when things go sour or don't meet our expectations, but we don't give enough kudos when they are due.  So at the risk of violating some board policy or being screamed at later for posting in the wrong forum, I am going to share a recent experience at MW.

I called to book a 1-hr appointment with Barbie on her last day.  Everything was cool and I was SUPER excited.. until late morning when I got a call that Barbie might not be able to work after all.  I was offered an appointment later as the booker (the lady on the English line) re-jiggled the schedule but it was to be confirmed.  I was so anxious that I was checking my phone every 5 min for messages, until I couldn't handle it any more and sent her a text.  I got a reply back that to most if not ALL people, would be a confirmation for an appointment.  To me, for some crazy unknown reasons, that was a proposal only and the exact time was still to be confirmed.  That was a complete mis-interpretation on my part and the text message was as clear as it could be.  10 min past my appointment time I got a text.  At that point I thought that was the confirmation and I specifically asked that I was given 30 min of heads up to get to location.  A few not so nice text from me complaining about why I wasn't told of the appointment sooner led to her request for me to call her.  It was then i realized my mistake and I was being rude and unreasonable also with my early texts!!!!  I apologized but she sounded almost like it was her fault and kept telling me it was fine.  

I booked an hour but she never gave me the slightest dis-pleasure of my potentially stiffing her and Barbie of an hour's worth of revenue.  I felt terrible and told her I would go to say goodbye to Barbie and pay her for the session even if I only had 5 min left but she said that was okay, I didn't have to do that.  I rushed to the unit... Babrie kept apologizing (WTH?  I was the major screw up here!) It was a SUPER rushed session (she cut corners in the washing and dressing bit... the act itself was as enjoyable as before) but it was definitely worth the trip for me.  I was there for perhaps 25 mins but I paid her for the hour anyway.  Barbie looked at it, said no, and insisted that I should take some of the money back.   I later got a text from the booker.  Barbie told her what happened and the booker wanted to let me know that they would never overcharge their clients.  I had to explain to her that I paid that amount sincerely and willingly.  

The session was good... but what impressed me more was the customer service and integrity MW and Barbie exhibited in this episode.  What girl would not just take the money, tell the agency that I only paid for 30 minutes, and pocket the extra $100 as a tip?!  I am happy to see Barbie getting out of this business and move on to begin her studies and career as planned.  It speaks to the principles she lives by and to her decency.  She's truly a special girl.

I also expected the agency to be furious about my mistake, and messing up their schedule for a girl who was SUPER busy because it was her last day.  I felt no such ill feelings at all.  And for the record, I am just a regular customer of MW.  I don't think they know who I am, and I don't chat with the booker like friends... so it is not like they were giving me some special treatment.   It is easy to see why MW has become a top notch agency in the GTA.

I think I am gonna be quiet for a long while, given that I am starting my early retirement (attempt).  Will not have much to contribute as far as reviews are concerned.

Thanks for all the tips and recommendations everyone!!! This year has been awesome for me when it comes to hobbying!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-16 10:54:25 | 显示全部楼层
nice review and glad you still got to say good bye...MW has always been great and it's good to hear that after all the confusion they still managed to keep a high level of customer service..kudos MW!

was planning on trying to re-schedule my appointments this week to find time to see her but it's near impossible..by the time i manage to see her, she's prob gonna be fully booked and *poof* gone like the wind.

Barbie is special..she was the first SP i was with that gave me a WOW feeling i will miss her too and i only regret not seeing her more
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-16 11:16:08 | 显示全部楼层
In baseball, that is called the good-bye home run!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-16 14:37:36 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-16 15:03:05 | 显示全部楼层
Ilov bro finally met his concubines mm soulmate and now she say  sayonara ?  You gonna just let her go so easily bro ? .  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-16 15:52:24 | 显示全部楼层
You are lucky.  I tried to book her yesterday to say goodbye without success.  Too long a line up!
I am glad that when she was still in Markham, I managed to find this hidden gem.  Once she is in NY or Scarborough, she was either too busy or her schedule always in conflict with mine.  So much wonderful memory!  I really miss her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-16 16:29:41 | 显示全部楼层
peps1crush 发表于 2013-10-16 14:37
I have never heard that? You sure you didn't mean "walk-off" homerun?

The following explains the origin of the term "good-bye home run".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Thorne

Basically the home team is losing going into the final inning, either two down or three down, bases are loaded, 2 strikes & 3 balls have been called, & at the final swing, the batter hits a home run & ends the game.  Since there is no extra inning, the visiting team will have no response, so it called "good-bye home run".

With that, you owe me one ticket to next season's BJ game (not Blow Job)!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-16 16:43:16 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-16 19:36:48 | 显示全部楼层
Are you really going to retire I_Love_Them_all? Don't worry, you'll be back. LOL.

Just keep an eye out for the next gem, although, it's a tough act to follow for Barbie.

I just couldn't let her leave without paying her a Tribute. Barbie was something special! By far, my All Time Favorite, and my most repeats.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-16 19:39:47 | 显示全部楼层
By the way, anybody managed to book an appointment with Barbie today?

Maybe it was her Encore performance since there must have been a flood of people trying to say Goodbye to her.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 02:25 , Processed in 0.037020 second(s), 13 queries .