找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 21991|回复: 56

我们MW聊聊自己的心境,不愿听可以忽略!东北人脾气必须爆

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-24 04:21:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
首先对于我们所有的帮衬MW生意的狼兄弟们,置于万分的感谢大家相知,相识这么多年,非常感谢哥们们的支持。这是我ANDY的造化。
多少年不发互吊的帖子,因为真没意义我都不知道你们ID后面到底谁是谁,上次还是2009年和DRONGDICK老兄在YS开干,龙兄我先说声对不起没喝大也不会跟你赌气。
对于sadik 讲的事,我们有以下的解释
这个哥们作为不知道什么种族的人,一直以自己是REVIEW写手来我们这找便宜,星期天打电话想预约WYNN星期一,大家都知道WYNN现在是例假休息中,我总不能因为是你写review的逼女孩子带血上阵吧。而且女生的例假有时候不是那么准确的,所以K在星期天时回复他星期二打来预约,一你不是熟客,二,你TMD总JB要折扣,我们也是做生意的,是我们错的时候改打折打折,问题无缘无故你TMD总要打折就因为你在各个论坛有几个ID,有几个朋友帮你一起写review? 出来找妹子至于这么CHEAP吗?女孩也不是没服务你!
到了星期一晚上8:30左右短信来预约WYNN第二天的头CALL,告诉他已经有人预约了,非要我们CANCEL之前预约的人然后他时间给他和他的朋友,短信上说“你门不这么做,那我和我们的朋友就给你差的REVIEW,而且会POST到所有的review论坛” 我TMD打他电话这个B又改口说早就预约了WYNN完全不同的故事。你妈的还有天理吗。短信内容BEN 哥可以随时过来看,明眼的兄弟们可以看到这个B在其他的网站的帖子。你胡扯WYNN做BBFS,人家韩国豪车豪宅享用着,你说别人BBFS,敢问:“她得是多爱那人啊”

作为中国人的店老板,我不会因为你英文比我们流利,因为你有几个狗比朋友在各大论坛有几个ID,就他妈的妥协你。我只想说一句“不服咱们就开干,问候你妈”

1.确实我们在做的改变是,如果你是我们熟客可以提前预约,新客人只限当天预约,对于很对新客人反应说为什么总是预约不到比较或的女孩子,可能真是时间撞不倒一起。我觉得这没什么不对的,作为我们熟客您都帮衬几年了这点特权一定是有的。

2.有个小意见:我们作为广告商出钱在这打广告是为了更多的生意,偶尔BEN哥沉一下比较突出的好review 我们没投诉。但说到底花钱是为了生意,总有这样的2B说写个差评就写个差评。我们广告商的公道呢?当你沉我们REVIEW时你觉得可能是写手,那像SADIK这样的你会不会站出来帮我们主持一下公道呢?

3.其他老板如果想知道这个B以及他伙伴们的电话,可以随时PM我。 没理由让这帮玩应儿占便宜

没啥说的了,哥们儿也喝大了。只是觉得大家做啥都不容易,没理由让这帮玩应儿称了王。那TMD以后还怎么做。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-24 04:40:01 | 显示全部楼层
support  Andy
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-24 05:41:08 | 显示全部楼层
没理由让这

As soon as this a cha terb migrant started posting here I knew he was trouble.   You can spot the simmering rawness of temper and  the attitude of entitlement of a Generation Yer.   There are a number of these young hot heads.  So easy to stir their pot
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-24 06:04:51 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2013-9-24 05:41

As soon as this a cha terb migrant started posting here I knew he was troubl ...

Support Andy, look at what these 2 cha did to MW, one treated Barbie bad, and this fucking guy started spreading rumor of  bbfs about Wynn because he can't get the time he wanted, told Andy to filter MW's customer, they bring nothing but trouble, anyhow, book a session with Wynn tonight already, silent support.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-24 06:28:18 | 显示全部楼层
Masiu 发表于 2013-9-24 06:04
Support Andy, look at what these 2 cha did to MW, one treated Barbie bad, and this fucking guy sta ...

My suggestion  to Andy.  Hing to hing.   On gwailo board there is an individual who constantly promotes Asian mm and sings praises of Andy like they are tight friends.    If you are truly a buddy or he is a vip, I would muzzle him.  He attracts unnecessary attention that will hurt you and mms in  the long run.    Assuming the long run is your goal?  Fast money is the norm  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-24 07:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
I trusted what MW written.
Some wolf(s) using their own NAME to whore & expecting a favorite in return. To all garages including MW, SG, WowValley, ED, TOE88, LapSpring etc ........ did you have a customer call "TOMSIU" ? For now maybe, Larry & Andy did know whom I am now.

This month, I did chat with ANDY in his (not mind) Corolla for destination NY location. The last time I met Andy is at Seneca Hill location. C brought me back to MW after 4 years absent.
Kitty did call my phone to offer half hour session with C in her last day. Whom C was fully book since Friday. Kitty did answer my phone calls on all morning of Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday (last day 17th).

Buy & Sell should in fair conditions. This is western society, not Asian. We need to respect each other's rules. Why build favorite for her/himself on other's pain?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-24 07:42:30 | 显示全部楼层
After 16 visits to C .... still I am an ordinary customer ..... Fully book is fully book which I couldn't get a session with C on her last 5 days of work. Kitty still say politely "Sorry ... Mr xxxx .... she is fully book".

What would I do ..... write a BAD MOUTH/SHITTING message here ..... !!!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-24 07:51:51 | 显示全部楼层
Another famous k girl from a diff garage is always fully booked when I call, and when the keeper says "k, give me a min, I'll check" that means he went to check for the rest of the day. What should I do? Oh yeah, I'll cry over here and try to get attention! Problem solved
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-24 08:11:09 | 显示全部楼层
Because of C, I visited MW alot for last few months. I have no issue of pre-booking. Because I usually like the first appointment. I txt MW one or two days in advance and confirm again on that morning.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-24 08:12:21 | 显示全部楼层
ANDY老大,

我們上次在YS過招,是因為我寫了一份忠實的報告,但是你大不為然,隨後是連串的人身攻擊。

凡是從就事論事轉為人身攻擊,我一定退出戰區,免傷和氣。

事情也結束,我也未掛在心裡。

別忘了,後來你也介紹過上海妹子給我。我也寫了一份滿意的報告。

還有韓妹VIVIAN,MW簡介未出,KBEAR已有照片。她皮膚白,胸大,臉甜,我在S8 馬上提出要狼兄弟注意,一時車水馬龍,差一點要麻煩警察維持秩序。

我不在多倫多吃泡菜因為以前出差韓國吃得太飽了,當然MW也排出全韓妹戰陣,所以我也留步。

最近WYNN好評如潮,正想破戒,打電話沒人接,到十二時半才有人聽,也沒有我要的時間,只得作罷。

你提到孟加拉之虎屢次要求折扣,我雖然不是當事人,我相信有其事機會極高。因為我也有這類型的顧客,就算是給他免費,他依然要折扣的。

講了一大番話,只是想告訴你,我根本沒有放在心裏面.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 15:37 , Processed in 0.041348 second(s), 13 queries .