搜索
楼主: toronto818

wynn@mw awesome! and girls's mix review

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-2 20:17:56 | 显示全部楼层
toronto818 发表于 2013-9-2 18:01
thanks for your comment, i do remember you,
when i started write my first not ...

I can't mention the shop name cause Ben gor ban the keepers ass from this forum.   My experience is exactly like your and many bros reviews from a service and attitude standpoint.  But  I wouldn't rank her bod and face as high as some other bros.  just personal taste and preference.  .    She was looser than other mms but then again her body is built like a gwei mui  but felt the same with Emma and Susie too?  So who knows maybe I was super tired or I was fucking back to back mm with no rest during those time or maybe I have a pencil dick?   .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-3 00:00:40 | 显示全部楼层
toronto818 发表于 2013-9-2 19:06
i just saw EMMA long time ago, she likes to turn the night darker at the bedroom and shower room,  ...

E let you turn the light on brighter?  She wouldn't for me and I hated how the bedroom and bathroom are so dark and red.  It made me think she had something to hide or that she's older than advertised.  I may have to do what you did the next time I bang her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-3 16:48:08 | 显示全部楼层
toronto818 发表于 2013-9-2 19:06
i just saw EMMA long time ago, she likes to turn the night darker at the bedroom and shower room,  ...

thanks for the review bro!

I'm surprised about Susie, i guess everyone has mixed reviews..i like her a lot too but recently, emma and especially wynn have teken a lot of time and money. i never feel rushed with her and i always tend to go a little over...maybe she got in trouble for it that's why she rushing now?

Wynn vs emma..wynn is a winner in my books..she's mcot and great service and i believe her breast are natural too cuz don't feel anything when they are hung over in my mouth =)

emma gives me a more wild effect vs wynn...wynn is a little pse where emma crosses the line LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-3 22:56:19 | 显示全部楼层
chiggaboi2 发表于 2013-9-3 16:48
thanks for the review bro!

I'm surprised about Susie, i guess everyone has mixed reviews..i like  ...

乜 WYNN 對波係真咖,我仲以為係流嘢。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-3 23:48:30 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2013-9-3 22:56
乜 WYNN 對波係真咖,我仲以為係流嘢。

LOL uh...
this is what got translated lol

'NIE WYNN on the wave system really coffee, I thought were streaming Chung Ye'
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-3 23:53:43 | 显示全部楼层
Brother fatty , Emma is my one and only one , I tried Wynn , yes she is great but I still put E first , I forgot how many times I with  E  , I never count . But I just felt deeper and deeper for  her 。 Wynn very  beautiful but E is god to me .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 21:45 , Processed in 0.035164 second(s), 11 queries .