AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2783|回复: 9

BAD BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS BLONDE GIRL

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-8-17 01:54:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The ad looked great...18 year old blonde girl so I called her up and made an appointment. She said come to Yonge and Steeles and call her. When I got there I called, and she have me the address and asked me how long I will be?!?! I said...whenever I get there! So I goto that address...and it's at fuckin Bathurst! Why don't you say Bathurst and Steeles?

Anyways, when I got there, she rushed me into the building, and had no code to the door, and said wait till someone goes in or out and follow them in. I'm like...WTF? Anyways I got in and she called me again and asked how much longer.

Then I got up there and she was not attractive. She was definitely not 18...more like 25. I said I want a shower and she said she has somewhere to be very soon. I'm like...holy fuck.

Then I said...you want me all sweaty? Then she agreed to let me into the shower. When I came out, she said come to the living room. I just moved here and don't have any beds in the bedrooms. We had to do it on the worn out couches. She wouldn't take off all her clothes. Guess she was trying to hide her belly.

After a BJ, she put on the condom and bent over. I tried to put it in but she was too dry. I asked for lube and of course she has none. Then after a few pumps, the condom broke. I said...SEE!?!??! THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO HAVE FUCKING LUBE!

I can tell by this point the girl was high on drugs. She just didn't seem normal. Then she tried to put another condom on but by this time I was so pissed that I couldn't stay hard anymore. So I told her you are very unprofessional and left. Terrible Terrible experience.

Her ad:

http://ontario.backpage.com/Fema ... outcall-18/14974068

and in case her ad goes down:

*¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¨*•. 18 Yr Old Blonde Beauty *¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¨*• Lexus 647-773-3031 Incall/Outcall - 18
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-17 08:49:59 | 显示全部楼层
Omg! Broke condom is terrible!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-17 10:41:50 | 显示全部楼层
"after a few pumps, the condom broke" OMG, didn't you know that you should use saliva to lubricate if no KY?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-17 10:54:27 | 显示全部楼层
Think twice or more before you hook up with mms like this one.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-17 12:40:49 | 显示全部楼层
sorry to hear about your experience, too much unprofessional shitty "foreplay", jeez...no bed, no lube, drug user,that's pretty fucked up, thx for the info, will stay the hell away from her!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-18 20:09:06 | 显示全部楼层
BP is always a "hit or miss" & "buyer beware" venue for relief.

My suggestion is to pay a little more & go to a regular white meat agency.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-19 01:37:23 | 显示全部楼层
yes exactly. I've been hobbying for over 15 years and this was one of the worst experiences ever. her pictures looked excellent. but when she picked up the phone, her voice was harsh...I should've stayed away but I took the chance...and was disappointed. once in a while you'll find a good one on BP.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-20 01:09:14 | 显示全部楼层
Way too many girls not this days just want fast cash grrrrrr they think our money is easy ehh
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-20 23:59:59 | 显示全部楼层
ya it's ok to want cash...we all want cash...but there needs to be a solid level of customer service that goes along with it...which will ensure repeat customers and good reviews. many of these girls are not smart enough to figure that out.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-7 16:44:08 | 显示全部楼层
"So I told her you are very unprofessional and left",  u did not pay her and left?.......
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 23:05 , Processed in 0.036070 second(s), 13 queries .