找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Kimchi vs dimsum/dumpling battle of MMs

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-12 06:34:25 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2013-8-11 18:43 static/image/common/back.gif
7 gor .... don't u understand this. Do my best to translate this for u.

U 7gor aka Freud. Any rea ...

Haha thanks dr  Siu.    I encourage bros to write slang or poet style especially for review.  Even tho I don't understand la.  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-12 07:14:21 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2013-8-11 11:01 static/image/common/back.gif
佛洛伊德 7 Gor . Sigismund Schlomo Freud . 点解你甘钟意分析与研究 嫖客心理呢。是否想写一本大作叫,多 ...

haha ... OK ... see this..... meaning.

My respectful 7Gor. Recently u posting only surveys to conduct wolfs mind/thought. Does these survey helpful for your coming/preparing/scripting book [Great whoring]?

Myself, home town in China, flea of doubt, eats dimsum in China only. All varieties available at cheap price across the whole country. By the time I travel/live/work aboard of course, I eat only foreign food (no more dimsum).

Looks like this title [Kimchi vs Dimsum] is a bit ..... out of (Chinese) mind.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-13 07:48:23 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2013-8-12 07:14 static/image/common/back.gif
haha ... OK ... see this..... meaning.

My respectful 7Gor. Recently u posting only surveys to con ...

Hihihi I have a academic mindset even tho I graduated from only middle school.   I would luv to write a book titled the bamboo hunter of Asia mm  delicacies. You will be a primary character in the movie edition?   :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-15 07:39:20 | 显示全部楼层
Korean MMs are made from factory....similar face ...similar body...similar services
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-15 20:51:10 | 显示全部楼层
lamfitness 发表于 2013-8-15 07:39 static/image/common/back.gif
Korean MMs are made from factory....similar face ...similar body...similar services

true. so i love them all. it's like a Chanel factory. they are all good. perfect barbie dolls. :loveliness:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-8-19 17:56:26 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2013-8-11 11:01
佛洛伊德 7 Gor . Sigismund Schlomo Freud . 点解你甘钟意分析与研究 嫖客心理呢。是否想写一本大作叫,多 ...

Theone got, 你一定要分享一下你對祖國不同菜色的分析。期待:)期待:)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-10 11:03:55 | 显示全部楼层
To me, being able to connect to a mm is very important. I have much better luck with dimsum and dumpling. On the other hand, I really can't enjoy the mechanical action and reaction from Kimchi even their face and body is so attractive.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-11 04:21:02 | 显示全部楼层
i select [3]
ALSO HELPING FOR  THE TRANSLATION:
吴侬軟语 u &me soft talking 。吴=ME 侬=YOU 軟语=soft speech

[我自己超喜吴侬軟语 ~~~~~正。我至愛性格就有川妹子的影子了。娇且辣。柔带刚]
[Myself super like shanghai girls~~~~~~AWESOME. My truly lover's personality has the shadow of SzeChuen girl THAT meant soft and hot at appearance. gentle with sharp  at personality]

example of shanghai girls:
杨恭如(got wraped by shanghai richman)  利智(got wraped by richmen B4, LATER till now IS jack li's wife) 郑希怡(got wraped by jackie chan b4,now unknown)
张曼玉(married with a france man?) 孙俪(married with a china movie star) 黄圣依(in Stephen chow's movie,not sure IF SHE has attchment with him )

example of SzeChuen SPICY GIRLS:
蒋勤勤 戚薇 AND SOMEMORE U GOOGLE IT!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-9-11 05:31:35 | 显示全部楼层
lamfitness 发表于 2013-8-15 07:39

I think for a lot of wolves they accept some oem parts and car wash service.  The difference now there is a new generation crop that appears more friendlier attitude and have some personality n warmth.    And if you are socially skilled wolf you can  connect to more warmth and friendliness .   

It really depends on what a wolf craves for innocent naive gfe to pse.  There is enough supply to meet everyone's needs if you search for it ?  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-9-11 05:47:01 | 显示全部楼层
959always 发表于 2013-9-10 11:03
To me, being able to connect to a mm is very important. I have much better luck with dimsum and dump ...

Im curious. Define connection.  Sexually, mentally or conversationally connect ?     I could be wrong but I suspect many of the older generation bros crave the  conversational aspect of their encounter and speaking in their local tongue humanizes the experience to make feel less of a business transaction?   

Whereas younger bros just want to fuck the shit out of a young hotty? Best bang for the dolla  :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-18 07:47 , Processed in 0.035885 second(s), 14 queries .