找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3479|回复: 17

Queena @Toe88

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-16 21:52:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
On to the review of this doll.

Face: 8 (Looks like she did surgery but she's gorgeous, like a doll)
Body: 8.5 Huge breasts DD cup! (Not sure if her breasts are real but it does feel manmade) Very small probably like 5'0 and skinny and not much ass but if your a boob person this girl is for you!
Service: 9 (BBBJ was lovely), massage, BLS, GFE experience. I don't do DFK or LFK so I don't know if she does it but she might.
Attitude: 9 (English isn't her forte so you would probably hear a lot of "sorry" lol) She's very friendly and talkative.
Repeat: YES
Damage: 160 (hh with tips)

So just a brief summary on my experience with her. Got up to her door and knocked, she opened up and first look I saw was "wow, she's so tiny!"  But her body was banging so right then I had a hard on. We head to shower, did the usual back scrub and talked then headed right to the bedroom. She asked me to lie down back facing up for a nice massage. Then out of nowhere she starts licking my ass, instant hard on and kept licking all over my body.  After that she asked me to turn around and gave me a bbbj that was to die for. It was so professional (don't feel any teeth) with pure BLS. I was so hard I couldn't take it so I said it's time to put the dom on. Straight to cowgirl style, then within minutes I knew I was going to cum so I had to tell her to switch to missionary. Pounded her again and didn't want to cum because I wanted to doggy her but I couldn't help it so I blew. Her pussy was so tight and after some experiences with sp's, this was the fastest. After we both laughed and talked then went for a quick shower and left. She wanted to talk more but I didn't want to stay. All in all, I will definitely go back. Great meal!
If you guys love spinners, this girl is the one! Now wolf brothers, remember to be gentle to her

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-16 21:53:41 | 显示全部楼层
I forgot to mention she smell so good and she doesn't smoke
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 21:54:08 | 显示全部楼层
really... i wont give her face a 8, her face is more like a 5 compare to jooah's 7
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-16 22:07:52 | 显示全部楼层
Never tried jooah and a 5 is way too harsh.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 23:12:16 | 显示全部楼层
i do not think you ever meet with emma, barbie, catherine. Then you can compare
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-16 23:40:52 | 显示全部楼层
不是吧,不是一个人?
波波是真的,而且他抽烟的
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-17 00:05:59 | 显示全部楼层
I never tried barbie or emma or even catherine so can't vouch their appearances are better but I will try them out soon.

As for one of the poster that says she smokes, throughout the whole session, she didn't smell like smoke at all so I assumed she doesn't smoke. What matters most is if she can hide it good enough than I don't really care if she smokes as long as I don't smell any on her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-17 00:49:30 | 显示全部楼层
Short with big boobies small butt. Hmm sounds intriguing :p thanks for the review
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-7-17 01:39:56 | 显示全部楼层
You can actually find more reviews of her somewhere else that also gave some positive reviews but everyone has different preferences and I must say her best attributes was her boobs. Spinner with huge tits which feels like real is rare for asian

But as other posters said, I will need to really check out the other SPs that they recommend
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-17 07:13:52 | 显示全部楼层
Have anyone seen her smiling, or showing her teeth.  She talks with mouth closed
And no dfk.   
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 15:01 , Processed in 0.037262 second(s), 13 queries .