AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: iceice9966

Holly@Pandora

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-28 00:52:48 | 显示全部楼层
Guess who The Scorpion  is going to sting.  The peep who sang and implicated everyone including chuhuahua  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-28 06:27:35 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-4-27 12:52
傻瓜由他們給他的禮物判斷的人?

So let me understand the poets logic.   

Sadik = made a living writing and therefore is a shxt.

Chuhuahua =  has been implicated in supporting his masters in  systematic shilling , extorting  and coercing mms for money.   

Poet aligns with Chuhuhua cause of  political /racist expediency?   Nothing but class?  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-28 20:05:07 | 显示全部楼层
There goes the entire sleepless night's work down the drain.

One click of the mouse, and "oof" ........ disappeared. Do you believe in Magic?

I've long given up trying to talk sense with the pesky cockroach anymore. I just aim between the eyes and fire away.

My new slogan: "Say NO to Internet Bullying."

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-28 21:17:07 | 显示全部楼层
" Apoc1 all booked M, she scared to death of KJ , she would not talk about it to them ,( afraid,) J , at shepherd and young , wants him dead, she scared to death of KJ, she would not talk about it to them"

You mean this type of bullying?  Young mpa girls?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-29 06:21:46 | 显示全部楼层
Chuhuahua  an angel  or devil?   100s of red board posts showing chuhuahua  shilling with gang of 4. Who would support such an angel?   Only A coward who encourages the extortion and coercison of Sps  

Confessions of a  chuhuahua's mentor:
"I caught him twice doing bad deals an trying to control a couple of gals this pattern is his MO so many times ,so many gals  ask him about the games he played on May lee , Hoshi, Jules, Camo, Shiela ,Torah  and the list is long
He ttried to work Alona M ,but she asked me for reference ,I told her do not go to his I caught him twice doing bad deals an trying to control a couple of gals this pattern is his MO so many times ,so many gals
ask him about the games he played on May lee , Hoshi, Jules, Camo, Shiela ,Torah
and the list is long? He ttried to work Alona M ,but she asked me for reference ,I told her do not go to his condo
she would have been on video if she went.  Im surprised he mentiuoned her, no trust there
Steve found out from the SP's telling him so did Ron  she would have been on video if she went
Im surprised he mentiuoned her, no trust there Steve found out from the SP's telling him so did Ron
He ttried to work Alona M ,but she asked me for reference ,I told her do not go to his condo she would have been on video if she went."

All you peeps should be thrown in jail.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-29 20:09:34 | 显示全部楼层
Nice try Serpent, but I ain't taking the bait!

I know how this is going to turn out, once I reply, you'll try to twist everything to fit into your model.

Still .... what the heck, I'll allow you one reply just this once.....

So let me get this straight, just because someone mentioned "Apoc1, SM123, OG2 all book M" in the same sentence (I book M once at Flirt Spa), you automatically came to the conclusion that we're all in some kind of cahoots conspiracy together? Wait, is this where you get the 'gang of four' from? This is your smoking gun proof?

Wow! This guy is something else! Talk about "connecting the dot" from out of your ASS! I always know you are Full of Shit, but this makes the cake.

Your incoherent rambling above lost even me. If you still didn't get it, nobody gives a shit about your rant here! Stop making a FOOL of yourself. You're becoming irrelevant in your own board.

Why don't you try to post this in the other board and see what happens? Come on, I dare ya! No, make that I double dare ya!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-29 20:25:45 | 显示全部楼层
So your 2nd master studs aka mr. Tibbs aka gold bull must be liar now?  

Just answer the simple question " why has everyone  denounced your Thai master extortionist except you?"    All bark but no bite.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-29 22:52:48 | 显示全部楼层
Looky here chuhuahua's getting some sympathy from his Thai master aka krayjee aka just curious

http://www.sp411.com/showthread. ... n-the-fastest/page2

Looky here chuhuahua  showing some luving to his Thai master  ?
http://www.sp411.com/showthread. ... p=658786#post658786

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 06:45:34 | 显示全部楼层
Why don't you try to post this in the other board and see what happens? Come on, I dare ya! No, make that I double dare ya!!

Why would I do something foolish like that?   Only a child would conjure up such a simpleton taught.  
FYI the deleted post which you have so celebrated like a rob ford tapping your fave camo and getting a hit of crack  ?actually served my objective. Getting the word out to many eyeballs.   Go check #visits on that post. Mission accomplished.  Sorry to burst your simpleton bubble?  : lol

Noticed your Thai master is officially poof at blue board.  On your masters behalf you so love and defend  any departing last words ?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 20:31:10 | 显示全部楼层
"Just answer the simple question " why has everyone  denounced your Thai master extortionist except you?"     "

That's NOT how it work! I answer to NO ONE, least of all a Cockroad Serpent.

Y
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-1 03:13 , Processed in 0.037351 second(s), 11 queries .