AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7266|回复: 100

Miko @ Babyface

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-7 12:10:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Little rain told me there is a new MM working so of course I'm going to have to try, went up to the location. She greeted me, first thing I saw was some black stuff on her teeth, as we talked more, i realize they aren't stuff it is gap. Her teeth is so fucked up that I avoid kissing her or letting her kiss me, I couldn't get over it, we went to shower, it wasn't one of those removable shower heads so we had to shower separately. Also a note of the side, she is so skinny and boney. That's that, we went onto the bed and get our sexy time started, she started kissing me all over the body and went down to my JJ she stopped blowing and asked have you tried CIM? I'm like ya. Do you want to CIM? I did not refuse as she was blowing I was fingering her slowly and deeply. I came. We chatted a bit, somehow we went to a subject what is she going to do with the money she makes, she told me she wanted to start a nail salon, it cost about 300,000 in Taiwan. She asked me if she would make enough, at this point I had to lie... Of course you will. But obviously sometimes I had to tell a lie. With that face and teeth hell no. She paused the chatting and asked round 2? She started blowing me again and I started fingering her again, then she put on the condom and start riding, then we went to missionary. She said doggie? I refused lol I continue to pound her in missionary since she got no ass, I'm not into pounding bones. I came again.
Face: 5 ( fucked up teeth, too much make up, but she does look good in certain angles as long as she keep her mouth close.)
Service:8 ( CIM, DIGIT)
Attitude:10 ( really nice and all)
Body:5 ( no tits, no ass)
Damage: 300
Picture accuracy: 0%
Repeat: no thank you.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-7 12:15:19 | 显示全部楼层
thx for the review. You are one hardcore fucker bro anything with a pussy is a go for you lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-7 12:20:57 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry little rain! I didn't want to write this but I feel that I have the obligation to tell my fellow wolves good or bad! I AM SORRY OKAY?!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-7 12:22:51 | 显示全部楼层
MountainChicken 发表于 2016-4-7 12:15
thx for the review. You are one hardcore fucker bro anything with a pussy is a go for you lol

Lol I didn't want to walk out. I'm too nice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-7 12:55:35 | 显示全部楼层
Little rain should have told you, warned you, stop you...........
And first of all, such dimsum should not demand $300
And may be $300 to blow away on a subpar meal is really nothing to you, but not me!
And may be this is why how garages can get away from such ........
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-7 12:58:25 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2016-4-7 12:55
Little rain should have told you, warned you, stop you...........
And first of all, such dims ...

Lol. As long as I'm happy whatever price it cost. But if I'm not happy... Even if it s free I wouldn't go this was a bad meal for me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-7 13:08:48 | 显示全部楼层
All garages will love you as their customer for sure
The real VIP
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-7 13:25:01 | 显示全部楼层
Hornyme bro is still horny these days? not picky at all
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-7 13:29:16 | 显示全部楼层
Well she can't be that bad if she made u come twice.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-7 14:20:26 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2016-4-7 13:08
All garages will love you as their customer for sure
The real VIP

Lol . But then I ll write bad reviews too
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-23 07:03 , Processed in 0.034386 second(s), 13 queries .