AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10758|回复: 16

Super spa review (new open) & other spa reviews.

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-5 18:38:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I went and checked on craiglist and they had this spa called Super Spa. I called and asked and they told me they have young girls. When i reach there the girls were not too bad. I would say around 28-30 max. They look pretty cute and good body. The lady i choose was Vicky. She gave me the best massage i've ever had for a place like this. The place is clean with shower. Face is like 7/10. Breast were big and nice. Little bit more meat, but not that fat. They also have another korean girl that looks ok too, but the breast got me hooked so i choose Vicky. $40 for the half, Paid 40 for tips with hj and fully nude with touching. The spa is at Kennedy/ ellesmere. She told me this is the same owner who opened kawaii spa in Downtown. I have always wanted to go there, but downtown is bad for parking so i didn't try. Diff girls every day they said. I even shower before and after myself before i left. Exactly 30 min and no time short. Most places i go for massage there is no actual massage. Just massage for a few minute and ask u to flip. I don't like service like that. The bad side is that when someone comes in she has to walk out and talk to the client because the other girl doesn't know English that well. She gave me the extra time for going out talking to customers which was a good thing.

I asked her which girl is cute and young and she said Cindy or Kitty is pretty good. I will try the other 2 also when they are working.
Yesterday i also felt like going for a massage I went along shepperd. Stay away from blue river spa, carnation spa, asia spa, first spring spa, double tree spa is scary. All those spa have old C9. Then i went to Pacific spa near pacific mall. Only 1 girl worked there. She looked close to 28-30. Wasn't bad looking, but not my type of girl. I didn't stay and she slammed the door on me. I guess business was slow for her yesterday.

So far the only spa that i felt ok are Diamond Spa korean girls, Super spa is alright too since i only went once. Daisy Spa sometimes there are young 1's.

If anybody knows any good spa who can massage and young and extra's pls reply back. Share with others.

Best massage with best service is still Mandy and best price. Even though she isn't that attractive, but her service is top notch. Suki looks younger, but her massage isn't as good as Mandy. I also went to see Sandy last week. Her massage is so so. After the massage my pain is still there. Most of the time i go to massage my back pain is temp gone, but after her massage, my pain is still there. Not saying she is bad. She is old also like 40 years old, but not that ugly for her age.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-5 22:43:53 | 显示全部楼层
I went to Tulip spa today. Girl looks ok. Around 7.5/10 around 25 years old age. Pretty young. Her name is Lily. Went inside and paid for $40 for the half. Finished within 15 minute. Can't massage at all. Very restrictive. Will no repeat. Bad place to go. What a waste of $80 dollars. She has nice rack though.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-6 09:06:44 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for review bro...I might try super sometime. Is tulip in Lawrence/DVP? I tried ages ago and girls are soso. Melody next door night have some cute ones but I never tried.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-6 12:11:44 | 显示全部楼层
Brother niceguyonly,
Don't you want massage for your back pain? If yes, PM me for the phone number.

A guy massager handle my back pain regularily at $70 for 45 minutes. Situation improved a lot after 3~4 visits in a year period. Total $200~$300 yearly.

Pain not going away due to aging & many other reasons. Therefore, I budgeted for this kind of services each year.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-6 17:35:43 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2012-9-6 12:11 static/image/common/back.gif
Brother niceguyonly,

Tom hing, can you PM me the guy massager too cause I have back pain too.
Appreciate !
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-7 09:37:59 | 显示全部楼层
PM already. Johnny shows you how to do simple excercise after massages.
Good luck.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-7 16:35:27 | 显示全部楼层
Tulip spa is on kennedy/Finch right beside the petro gas station.  I'm not sure was it Melody spa or the 1 beside. I went 1 time and this girl was very HOT. I think she works at Pacific spa sometimes. I forgot her name, but would like to see her again. She is also very restrictive though, but she was like a 8.5-9 though on her face and is very pretty.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-8 22:30:11 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for reports
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-9 03:31:24 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2012-9-6 12:11 static/image/common/back.gif
Brother niceguyonly,

Brother tomsiu,
Please read "WHEN SEX IS A PAIN IN THE BACK":

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/06/he ... dex.html?hpt=he_bn3
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-9 20:51:03 | 显示全部楼层
I use sweetella to fix my back pain in massage. she offer the same packages as sandy. 100 with 45 minutes massage and then FS. 647-272-7287
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-7 16:18 , Processed in 0.046402 second(s), 13 queries .