AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2390|回复: 3

Kathy@Dream Makers

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-28 19:49:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I went to see this new girl Kathy at Dream Makers this week. I left with legs shivering and a big amile on my face.
I booked her for 1 hour. I like to take things slowly. The girl is new. I was her first client at Dream Makers. She told me she is a bit nervious because it's her first day, but she then said "that doesn't mean we cannot have fun." So I know I was in for a treat. She is GND look, with beautiful green eyes, tall with a little baby fat, snow white skin, smoothly shaved(all over,legs, arms, pussy), b-c natural boobs, and round bubblly butt. After I went to the shower, we started from for DFK while I removed her bras and pants. I then went down to do some DATY. Her pink pussy with fat lips are very tasty. She's sensitive. When I touch her clit, her whole body shakes. Then I lie down and told her it my turn. She smiled and went down to give me a great blow job. The way she moves her touge almost got me cum. Put on the cover, she start to ride me. She is not so good at this position. So I turn her around and start fucking her in missionary. all kinds of positions, and finished in doggy. We lied down and had a little chat. The girl is sweet and a little shy(not shy when fucking). After a few minutes, we start the second round. This time my little brother is not so hard but she is very sweet and accommodating. She kept using her mouth and hands to wake my little bro up. Finally, she smiled and said "We can try greek if you want." My little bro went instant woody after hear that. I asked if she need to put some lube, and she said no need. So I started to fuck her ass. She can take it in right away with no problem. It was really tight and I delivered my load really soon. I was so surprised that she can do greek so easily. She said it's just the control of her muscles. Chat a little more and off I go.
I definitly recommand her if you like a sweet girl who knows how to fuck and enjoy greek.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-28 20:21:22 | 显示全部楼层
thx bro!

There's rumor that she used be called bonnie. Are they the same girl? Her body shape and menu are identical to bonnie's. Bonnie was also a kind of shy girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-28 21:55:50 | 显示全部楼层
Lucky you, thanks...she looks really hot and tasty.   A number of the MMs at DM provide greek in a 1 hr session.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-6 07:02:40 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-7 01:29 , Processed in 0.037020 second(s), 13 queries .