找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4560|回复: 10

Daphne@Honeybabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-24 22:52:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
twas the night before christmas...

It was christmas eve so i thought to myself i needed to get someone to whistle my willy. I really should've went home after the first disappointment but i had the holiday spirit in me. So i seen that Babyface had a new girl working named MIKO so i txted the keeper to see what her ethnicity was cause it didn't say on the page. The keeper told me she was Japanese and it was a go right away for me since i got a AV fetish. So i get there at the Fairview location feeling super excited, i get there and i take a gander at the girl HUGE disappointment. The site said young and sweet, she didn't look young or sweet. Kinda old looking and not pretty, i'ma b nice and leave it at that.
So i hit her with the " Oh i 4got my wallet in my car, BRB! " and dipped. I remember that Honeybabe was right around the corner even tho i told myself that i would never go back to that place due to the ratchet building and showers but it was right there so i had to at least check it out, right?
So i called the keeper and told her i was OTW. I get to the building, go up and i check the first chick she was alright looking but a lil old so i told her i wanted to see the other chicks and i went to the other suite which was right beside each other and i take a quick gander and i wanted to leave ASAP!
There were two chicks at the spot one had a very enhanced face which made her kinda look like a lion and the other one was just old. So i walked, while i was walking to the elevator the first girl calls me back i was gonna just leave but she walked out and grabbed my arm and pulled me back in. Like i said b4 she was alright looking maybe just a lil older to my liking but i was already there and she told me to stay and asked me to fuck her, seemed kinda desperate but w/e. Old ass building and i asked if they had slippers she took hers off and told me to wear hers, huge negative. Undressed and off to the shower, she had nice pale white skin which i'm into. Says C cups on the site more like B, small ass also but it was ok. Very ratchet bathroom, old nasty looking. Biggest negative was that there wasn't any cups given for the mouth wash, i looked at her like WTF are you kidding me? Super ratchet i didn't wanna put my mouth on that shit so i waterfall it. She gave me a body slide and jerked me a lil in the shower, no WF but w/e. Back to the room, usual routine nipple licking, BBBJ was nice she knew how to twist and turn with her mouth, asked her for the BLS. She gave me the feeling that she wanted to fuck real bad but i told her to keep blowing cause the BJ was pretty good. Blew for another 5 mins and put the dom on and she told me to fuck her hard, her pussy was super wet. I came faster than a speeding bullet. She told me to fuck her again but i wasn't into the atmosphere so i just washed, paid and dipped. Probably not gonna return to this garage cause hygiene isn't really up to par to my preference.

Face: 7.2 Not ugly at all. A lil older even tho she claims she's born 1993, YA OKAY!

Body: 6.7 Small ass and tits but nice white skin if you're into that.

Service: 7.3 Good BBBJ, willing to please, very nympho like. BUT shitty atmosphere which isn't the chicks fault.

Repeat: Should've stayed home and jerked off.

They got a new girl @Honeybabe named YVONNE who used to b NICOLE@Sweetielover BTW.

Merry Christmas and happy hunting to all.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-24 23:18:43 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing.. i dont think i will go back to that shop unless its for a specific girl
same with babyface..

did my savagery rub off on you?
I noticed a lot of urban slang used here that nerds won't understand
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-24 23:56:39 | 显示全部楼层
Enjoyable review.

Motto of the day: When in doubt, rub one out.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-25 00:07:42 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-12-24 23:18
thanks for sharing.. i dont think i will go back to that shop unless its for a specific girl
same w ...

Your savagery rub off on me? Don't kid yourself, that's just how i talk.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-25 00:08:26 | 显示全部楼层
empnec 发表于 2016-12-24 23:56
Enjoyable review.

Motto of the day: When in doubt, rub one out.

words of wisdom !!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-25 00:53:10 | 显示全部楼层
I always avoid any place ratchet, so I haven't been in your situation.
I'd straight dip if hygiene was not up to par especially when she's the desperate type trying to hook you in.

Also next time try to use paragraphs and spacing. Hard time reading on a phone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-25 11:23:51 | 显示全部楼层
scumbag416 发表于 2016-12-25 00:07
Your savagery rub off on me? Don't kid yourself, that's just how i talk.

not everyone will get your reviews then
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-25 16:32:40 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-12-25 11:23
not everyone will get your reviews then

I will try to adjust as much as possible in my next one.

OR fuck em?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-25 16:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
scumbag416 发表于 2016-12-25 16:32
I will try to adjust as much as possible in my next one.

OR fuck em?

its important people can understand the reviews.. lol
for comments made against such people they dont have to know whats gwannin'
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-26 00:18:37 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-12-25 16:51
its important people can understand the reviews.. lol
for comments made against such people they d ...

LOL, gwanin!!
OMG, haven't heard this one in a long time!!
I have Caribbean roots!!

Anyway, doesn't have to adjust. The main points will get thru.
Heck, the reviews in Chinese, my translator always give some confusing translation anyway. But I get the main points and that is all that's necessary.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-9 15:35 , Processed in 0.035922 second(s), 13 queries .