AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4696|回复: 19

Some reviews from various gwei lo garages

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-23 21:49:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
bros... i am a young guy, but recently this hobby is not doing it anymore for me. I am trying to quit.  Past couple of months I went on a shopping spree in white garages and most of the experiences were bad (also a shopping spree with asian garages as well.. most bad also). I know it doesnt need to be said bu be careful about the reviews on all the boards, especially txxb.  From my experience, RM gets ALOT of shills.. ALOT. Either they are fucking shills, or they are fuckin old guys who have never seen a decent looking girl before thats why they rank them so high. it pisses me off when a member there complains about B&S from asian agencies.. it happens EVERYWHERE.

anyways:

Salem @ RM
ugly. fine thats too mean. not attractive. no shes ugly! those pictures are photoshopped alot.  her face looks like a witch and she is much thicker and has a stomach.  When i went, she was definitely on something.  service was normal, but mechanical. milk came out of her tits too, fucking gross. I felt dirty after, really scarred me. do not listen to the positive reviews as there are alot of bad ones as well!

libby @ RM
she has no pics, and i know why. she is uglier then salem. i didn't even stay.  she is really fat and you can feel the hair on her legs. one reviewer said she was good and was half asian. not an ounce of asian blood in her and not pretty at all. stay away.

tera @ RM
she is ok, but those pictures are definitely old and definitely photoshopped. the other board said she is slim... SLIM? are you fuckin kidding me. her stomach has folds.. she is not slim but not overly fat. but she is fat. not young as well!! definitely over 30 (shes been in business for very long).  DFK and BBBJ were pretty good though and her pussy is still tight.  dont expect the girl in the pics (unless you had 10 years and 15 lbs).

i will leave it to RM for now, i have more reports (yeah i wasted a lot of fuckin money and im an idiot to keep using an agency after being fucked over so many times).
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-4-23 22:11:04 | 显示全部楼层
not finished! was going to take a break but might as well finish it. haha feels like im talking to myself (probably am)

Lily @ Classy
advertised as half thai half portugese.  When I saw her, she looked brown to me.. like indian brown, not a hint of thai in her (well at least not oriental thai). She is young, < 25 for sure. has small boobs, but they sag it was weird. she is pse but you have to pay 20$ for cim which i didnt . she gave dfk, but it was alright didn't feel anything (i dont like brown girls, not MCOT).

Teena @ Mirage
she is vietnamese born here.  she has a nice body, athletic with small boobs.  Face is OK, but not great.  service was good, shaved pussy. dfk , bbbj, daty, cim but i think dfk is ymmv.  i repeated her a couple of times but no real chemistry i found. wish i didnt repeat haha but worth a shot, she is quite pro so prob hard to get chemistry with her.

summer @ select
she is fillipino, face is OK not that pretty. a little thicker but not fat (she is short too).  dfk bbj but did not connect again. would not repeat.  her friend may looks really good though but hard to book.

kianna @ select
cbc girl, her face is better than ok but not super pretty. has braces.  dfk , bbj  pussy gets wet i found her cute .  a little thick but not fat. actually i like her and would repeat.  after we finished for 30 min she asked if i wanted to go again, should have said yes because i don't think she was trying to upsell more time and i think she enjoyed our time too ( i think haha).  the only problem was her braces.  the braces make her look cute, but it also made her breathe stink  a little (i know this because i had friends who had braces and if you dont clean properly it will smell), but i am willing to give her another shot and she seemed to enjoy it.

annie @ maximum
STAY AWAY!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-24 00:29:55 | 显示全部楼层
What's wrong with annie@max? I was gonna to try her but can't get schedule together

Maybe you should try Katie@Max, pretty young and good service
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-24 00:32:26 | 显示全部楼层
effie @RM is alrite to try, and thx for the info of kianna@select, been searching for girls with braces, found them really cute!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-24 00:35:04 | 显示全部楼层
Sydney @ RM gives a mean BJ if you don't mind the tats & piercings
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-24 02:56:15 | 显示全部楼层
Can you post the link for Select wasn't able to ind it anywhere
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-24 06:26:22 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-24 06:36:25 | 显示全部楼层
Fuzzi 发表于 2012-4-24 00:29 static/image/common/back.gif
What's wrong with annie@max? I was gonna to try her but can't get schedule together

Maybe you shoul ...

Try annie and let me know how it goes
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-24 06:36:28 | 显示全部楼层
Fuzzi 发表于 2012-4-24 00:29 static/image/common/back.gif

Maybe you shoul ...

Try annie and let me know how it goes
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-4-24 09:16:08 | 显示全部楼层
No do not goto annie trust me.. Don't make the same mistake as me she looks nothing like the pics and she is definitely on something and doesn't look Asian at all and is fat and not good looking I didn't even stay
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-23 14:20 , Processed in 0.039092 second(s), 13 queries .