AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4081|回复: 4

Bobo @ LaMon Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-7-11 10:09:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Have been wanting to try Bobo ever since the Mamasan introduced me to her last time I was there.
Booked an appointment and was on my way.
For those who have never been to LaMon, it is at Kennedy and Hwy 7 in the same plaza as the Beer Store. I believe this place used to be a tanning salon. High Traffic area though.

When I arrived, Bobo greeted me at the door with a smile.
She looks about 20-21 years of age, maybe about 5'0-5'1 and 110lbs.
She started off by giving me a massage for 10 mins. It was not bad considering the type of place that I was in.
After about 10 minutes she started with the tease which consisted of her flickering her finger tips between my legs. The tease was mechanical and I've had much better before, but at least I got a tease.
She then asked if I wanted a BS and I said ok. She asked me to remain lying on my stomach while she undressed and started to rub her body all over my back. She was rubbing quite lightly which felt quite nice and almost like an extended tease.
She then asked me to turn over and when I did, I noticed that her underwear was still on. Not sure why, but she did allow my hands to roam all over. She had quite a lot of bush when I reached into her underwear, but she did get wet pretty quickly when I started to play with her kitty. She continued to rub her body all over me and then proceeded to give me the finish while she licked me all over.

Here are my ratings:
Face: 6.5 - Has the GND look or the type you may see at a church. lol Little to no make up. She is early 20s for sure.
Body: 6.5 - Short, with baby fat and small B cups. Not the slim or fit bodies that I usually prefer.
Service: 7 - Not the best BS, but not the worst.
Attitude: 7.5 - Friendly but quiet.
Damage: $40-$80
Repeat: NO - she's not really MCOT and too many others to try.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-11 12:40:31 | 显示全部楼层
Dont go there again! Girls are rude and old there!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-11 18:12:24 | 显示全部楼层
captainteemo 发表于 2016-7-11 12:40
Dont go there again! Girls are rude and old there!

Well to be fair, sometimes that just depends on luck. All garages or spas will have some old or rude girls. They just opened not long ago, so give them another chance.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-7-11 22:11:47 | 显示全部楼层
FuckLikeABoss 发表于 2016-7-11 18:12
Well to be fair, sometimes that just depends on luck. All garages or spas will have some old or ru ...

I usually will...and i agree with you even vip spa does have some old.ladies as well but i can't accept rudeness... if you
r body and face are just average but very friendly and.always pleased, i will still write a good review and consider to recommend
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-7-12 12:02:12 | 显示全部楼层
Agree with Captainteemo. Will always give a second chance to see if new girls are working. Attitude is the most important for me. The girl does not have to be DDG. As long as they are friendly, willing to please and looks ok, I will be fine with that.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-11 14:02 , Processed in 0.071025 second(s), 13 queries .