AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 14633|回复: 10

Kiss@BarbieHouse69

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-15 23:52:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Im a new wolf and I have read a lot of reviews here so i feels like its time for me to write one (dont kill me if i didnt write the reveiw good)

booking 10 (Super easy via sms, booker replys me very fast)
face 7 (not super hot, but not bad looking kinda cute)
body 7(not skinny nor fat, and her have a ok ass)
service 8(never tried those queens before but I think she tries really hard to please me)
attitude 10 (very friendly and talks a lot during the session and have some dfk from time to time)
Damage 240 1H + 20 Tips

I have seen kiss at the markham location, theres security there but he didnt stop me or anything so i went straight up to see Kiss.
She just hiding behind the door and she looks above average to me and she seems very friendly so I decide to continue my session. To my surprise, she didnt ask for the money upfront since im a fairly new customer to BH(only try clover one time before)She didnt help me undress but help me put my clothes on the chair.
Those nothing special during shower(no water flute) but she cleans my body very well and we talk a little bit about life in canada. So the overall atmosphere are good. Theres a little accident? before as she thinks that i spilt out the mouthwash too early so she asked me do i not wanted to kiss her. So i use the mouthwash again lol.

After shower she told me to lay down and enjoy and she started off with some kissing and roaming. Her BBBJ was okay but i gotta say she tried her best to do it. After 5 mins she put on the dome and we start off CG. She rode me for like 5-10 mins and I feels very good, dont want to cum so early so i told her to stop and switch to mish. I really like her moaning and her faciacl expression looks so enjoy so after another 10 mins of pounding I cant hold it anymore and SOG.

She cleans up with some wet tissue and she lay down beside me and starts to talk to me. She told me she just came to canada three months ago and enjoying her life here, talks about her family in korea, very personable and shes not shy at all so it def makes me have good feeling towards her. While we talk, she keep touching and lick my nipples. Oh, and she loves to ask me do i love sex or not? keep telling me how good and enjoyable sex is. lol

After 5-10 mins of talking she said lets go and we start the second round after some BBBJ. Maybe that day im a bit tired so after 10 mins of doggy,CG, and mish, i just told her to BJ and HJ for another 5 mins to make me cum as im feeling lazy haha.

We went for the second shower and she still cleans me very well so thats nice of her. We chatted a little bit more and she say its times up so i go dress up and leave afterwards(she pass me the clothes)

Overall its a good meal imo, and i will def repeat her in the furutre as I feel good with her the whole time.

The only down side of her is that I believe she smoke or the perivous customer smoked inside the condo and i can clearly smell it, luckily im a smoker too but still i feel a little sick from those smell

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-16 07:53:23 | 显示全部楼层
she was the only MM from BH that I walked out. Her face was not mcot.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-16 11:19:09 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the first review man. Nicely done. Good amount of details and fairly intriguing. Decent cup size I assume?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-16 11:53:57 | 显示全部楼层
Pretty nice review dude. BH always has good girls with good services.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-16 20:25:02 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-3-16 07:53
she was the only MM from BH that I walked out. Her face was not mcot.

oh really?  i thought shes not bad at all, maybe coz i havnt try all the other girls haha. who would u recommended?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-16 20:26:14 | 显示全部楼层
karlgringo 发表于 2016-3-16 11:53
Pretty nice review dude. BH always has good girls with good services.

yup, i only try couple ones at Markham and Richmond hill, hvnt try the north York ones
maybe i should try all of them once forst before repeat haha
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-16 20:27:42 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-3-16 11:19
Thanks for the first review man. Nicely done. Good amount of details and fairly intriguing. Decent c ...

Thx and yup i think she has a good body figure, not super sexy but at least average imo. But im new,  havnt try those queens yet so i might be wrong
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-16 20:31:48 | 显示全部楼层
blitz146 发表于 2016-3-16 20:27
Thx and yup i think she has a good body figure, not super sexy but at least average imo. But im  ...

Seems like a fair meal. I'll put this on my TDL. Thanks and keep up the good work man.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-16 20:35:39 | 显示全部楼层
blitz146 发表于 2016-3-16 20:25
oh really?  i thought shes not bad at all, maybe coz i havnt try all the other girls haha. who wou ...

try Clara or abby and nana for service.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-16 22:06:27 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-3-16 20:35
try Clara or abby and nana for service.

hows their face and service compare to eaxh other, who would u rate the best?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-22 22:04 , Processed in 0.037042 second(s), 13 queries .