AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5273|回复: 6

Bora@PandoraGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-3 15:55:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I had the pleasure of seeing Bora yesterday and I was not disappointed. Booking was easy via text and keeper's replies were prompt. The location was a townhouse near Leslie and Highway 7 with lots of street parking spots. After ringing the door bell, I entered the house and found a hot korean girl hiding behind the door. Her hair colour was similar to the photo and she had her long hair tied up in a bun. The photos are touched up but overall an accurate representation of Bora. She looked about mid-late 20s with make up and her face was MCOT. The type of girl I would give a glance to if passed on the street, she gave me the vibe of a hot noona. She had a banging body with curves in all the right places. complemented with soft C-cup. Bora was not fluent but she spoke conversational English so we had no problem communicating. My session included sf2 with water flute, oil massage, lfk/dfk, bbbj, 69, cg, mish, and doggy. I really enjoyed her ice/fire though she just gave me a regular bbbj after the cold water as opposed to warm water. She had a bit of bush and was already quite wet after 69. During the main course, she let her hair down and looked extra seductive as she was riding me, it was a great view . I let her took control majority of the session and did not ask for other menus. I did however insisted on prolonging our kissing time as it was my favourite part of the session. Bora was a passionate kisser and we tongue wrestled like two horny teenagers. She also had no bad breath which was a big plus for me. I finished in doggy and she gave me a massage in the remaining time. We exchanged a few more kisses in the shower and at the door again before parting. Overall, her attitude was very friendly and willing to please. She even offered me her tea because I was cold which I thought was very nice of her. Service wize I felt she was a fair meal but there was still room for improvement to be considered exceptional. I did not bump into or see signs of other wolves in the unit so well done by the PG management. On a side note, Bora kept trying to promote her friend Alice@PG at the end of the session which I thought was quite cute since I've been reading a lot more Alice reviews compare to herself. I'll definitely repeat Bora again and will give Alice a try in the future when I have the chance. Donation was 200 for 45min. My wallet hated me but at least my JJ, Bora and PG were happy .

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-3 22:57:05 | 显示全部楼层
Her body looks so great !
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-3 23:21:01 | 显示全部楼层
Hey! saw your post in my review of Bora and I'm glad you took the plunge and had a good time.  She kept recommending Alice to me too, as well as another girl who she said was her friend.  Now that I know we have similar tastes I'm going to be more partial toward your future reviews.  Happy hunting!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-4 19:49:52 | 显示全部楼层
Brew 发表于 2016-3-3 23:21
Hey! saw your post in my review of Bora and I'm glad you took the plunge and had a good time.  She k ...

Yup likewize, thanks for your review the other day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 17:16:38 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the comment OP. I agree with your experience.

Bora is definitely a warm and charming girl. She talks a lot Definitely easy to communicate among other Korean SPs. I found her big eyes are charming and attractive. Some baby fat as the OP pointed out, but not on the fat side. Besides, some baby fat is good for the grip Overall good hygiene, warm welcome and attitude, not bad services.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 18:08:45 | 显示全部楼层
baby fat refers to fat rolls on tummy? I prefet well toned abs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 21:23:49 | 显示全部楼层
I originally tried to book Alice but she was busy so the agency referred me to Bora. She was very passionate of what she did and very friendly. from everything from the shower to the bed to the shower again it was definitely a fun time. I must say i enjoyed mish the most as she was holding on to me so tight that it really had a gf feel to it. Definitely not a clock watcher. I think all you wolves will have a fun time with her. I will probably repeat after I try alice as she kept on recommending to try her cosplay.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-2 23:38 , Processed in 0.038339 second(s), 13 queries .