AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2277|回复: 2

Ruby @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-6 04:15:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Have wanted to try her for a while due to the amazing pic on MW website. Made up my mind when some bro mentioned her face is 9 in the other thread.

All I can say her appearance is kind of disappointing. Face is probably above average..far from a 9. I thought she is 168-170 cm tall but she is probably just 163-165. She had a bit extra meat in the mid section, the man-made are kind of hard and the scars are still visible.

Sex was unimpressive too. Granted I was the last one for that day so maybe she is tired. But it does not seem she particulary enjoys it. LFK only and no DATY allowed.

On the positive side, I do believe she is a genuine student studying in Australia. She is here since it's her vacation now. And she's young too. She said she is born March 1990 which I believed. For those of you that go for the "part time student" type she kind of fits the bill..without the hideously high prices normally associated with those types.

She is easy to get along with too. English is better than most K girls. Kind of felt enjoyed talking to her more than fucking her.

Won't give numerals since I don't think she is at her best shape now...with the post surgery thing and all.But I don't think I will repeat.

Damage $240
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-6 06:13:17 | 显示全部楼层
幫襯過佢.........

佢幫我沖涼時極度細心, 時間會比較長, 所以 hh 會唔多夠用.

要搵佢就要 book 夠起碼 45 mins.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-6 10:55:02 | 显示全部楼层
MW always provide a taste that left with a standard for todays market.
$140/hh since years ago for pretty cash, mechanic, man-made breast, CBJ etc.

None of dim-sum garage able to live up like this. Hoping LCY would catch up.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-23 11:35 , Processed in 0.034891 second(s), 13 queries .