AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2296|回复: 7

Have you or people you know ever dated a Korean girl?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-14 16:02:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I'm so addicted to Korean girls right now.  I can literally watch Korean Koop mv for hours and stared to have feelings with every Korean people around me.

Please share your experience of dating Koreans. Or simply any experience with Korean people that you think would affect  the Chinese-Korean inter-race relationship.

Wake me up, bros

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-14 16:04:01 | 显示全部楼层
Sry, Ben sir didn't check the PM.

Delete this if needed
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-14 21:27:08 | 显示全部楼层
deja vu??

i thought i was tripping, i just answered ur question on "sex discussion" section
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 10:20:24 | 显示全部楼层
Cathy told me that she wanted to hv a chinese guy as bf & probably would lead to marrage. Don't know if it is wake up call to you?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-15 15:54:29 | 显示全部楼层
i hope u read my comment, i wrote a very long comment, but ben deleted the other thread, and moved this one, so my comment is gone, anyway...long story short. take the chance, u got to sink boat at least once in a life time. everyone's scenario is different. so write ur own story!!

Admin comment:
Sorry about that bro. It was unintentional. Just wanted to remove the duplicate post, didn't read the content.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-17 13:44:51 | 显示全部楼层
I'm not talking about dating working girls.. I want to know the dating experience with a normal Korean people. Like with schoolmates, colleagues or neibours. I bet there shou be something is don't know about Korean.

That's actually why I don't really understand why this topic has been moved to this" sex discussion "fourm.

Admin comment:
This section is for discussing "sex" and "love/relationship" topics which is why it has been moved here.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-17 13:46:06 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2014-3-15 10:20
Cathy told me that she wanted to hv a chinese guy as bf & probably would lead to marrage. Don't know ...

Not rich enough to date a working girl..

Too bad...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-18 13:18:46 | 显示全部楼层
in my previous comment, which ben sir deleted accidentally. i told u i never dated seriously with korean girls, the closest was in high school, grade 10, i went out with a korean girl, we had math, and chemistry, and english or something together, so we started going out, but just holding hand, went bowling, movies, no sex.. my colleague is dating a korean girl, civilian, but i think he is just doing her because the "yellow fever" he says korean girls are submissive, and patient, u know whole bunch of stereotypes.

if u have a target, go for it, civilian is even better.

write ur own story, don't ask for advise from other wolves,u r unique, the civilian/mm u like is unique too so  write your own story!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-29 05:14 , Processed in 0.062979 second(s), 13 queries .