查看: 7634|回复: 23

Reina @kirara

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-21 00:37:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 02:50:44 | 显示全部楼层
Another new account. Can any old wolves validate this review?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 04:08:18 | 显示全部楼层
How do you finished in doggy and manage to cof?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 14:01:57 | 显示全部楼层
Bros I must say. Kirara has decent girls. But most of the time they are short Jap girls with stubby legs. Most of them carry some baby fat.

Ai is good, but she is on the baby fat side
Asuka is good, but older and a little bit on the baby fat side.
Reina is good, but also a bit on the baby fat side.

What gets me with this agency is all the policy it has. When I first booked with them, there is a no booking before 48hrs for new customers. Meaning if you are new, the earliest you can book is 48hrs before the girl starts.

The latest policy is that the advertised price is not what you pay. Recently booked for $280+options. Turns out the price is $280+$20 booking fee+options.

In the end, I am ok with keeper pricing whatever they want, but I would like to think us bros will pay what's listed. Not all these additions, and frankly, doesn't the agency make a cut from the $280 already?  From a fairness perspective, the $20 booking fee is totally for the benefit of the agency and not the girls. Which I have a little bit of an issue with.....  

Anyway..... probably going to end my visit with this agency. This is completely BS
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 14:59:41 | 显示全部楼层
It's been a while since I posted a review but here's my 2cents.  I've seen a few of the girls at this agency including Reina and the only one I would repeat with is Ririi,  but too bad she's gone. To be honest I do not think the girls are worth the price listed... IMO.  Others may think differently.  

Here are my scores for Reina:
Face 8/10: she's definitely not ugly and looks very Americanized with her dyed hair
Body 7/10: she has curves but I wouldn't say it's a banging body and she doesn't have DDD tits.  More like B+ to C at most. She's got an OK ass but nothing like Bunny@bh for those that know
Service 6/10: this is obviously YMMV but I thought she just did the standard things.  She wasn't overly sexy or really into the session. Did whatever I asked her but she didn't seem too involved... Again YMMV
Overall 6.5/10: she just didn't do it for me and IMO not worth the price.

Hope this may help other hunters. Im not doubting the reviewer but this is just my experience
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 15:21:53 | 显示全部楼层
他們推太狠 然後Keeper是固執傻冒 有些新客戶想book必須不能早於兩天前 然後儘早約會發現fully book,問如果有人取消可以放waiting list 嗎(還要客人提出),真有人取消了又不會通知waiting list 客戶,把好處全交老客戶,老客戶就經常取消訂單,新客戶慢慢失去耐心。。

其實新開店應該盡量開始爭取新客戶,後面再慢慢VIP。不過他們最大的好處是性價比公道合理,不是那些泡菜點心與寫手網站等狼狽為奸推高炒作,把客戶變弱勢鼓吹把女孩當女神或者塑造成弱勢(別人是來淘金的)的洗腦大軍可比。

特別點心那種噁心的價格與態度早讓人敬而遠之,我有些朋友不如坐飛機回國去上海玩,女孩美,服務好,人年輕,性價比高,連機票玩一個月絕對花的比多倫多少。。。好多人投訴大陸的各種,只是相比海外,港澳,台灣,已經很好,日本,泰國等次之。。越南柬埔寨當然不貴只是。。。衛生問題是要命的級數。。。

以上整合朋友意見,有老司機有旅遊專家,我沒有這麼多資料
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 18:45:53 | 显示全部楼层
(permission to reply has been granted by ADMIN for this one time only)

Thanks for all you guys discussing about us.

We are trying to introduce a new rate system called 指名. Maybe it's new to all you guys and confusing. But we believe this rate system will definitely be a win win to both clients and casters.

1. Improve casters standards and maximize the experience.
Our previous rate was from 300 1H for exclusive class. Now it has been reduced to 280 1H. $20 指名料will be calculated as our casters' donation. For example, clients A want to book caster M for 1H. Then the donation is 280+20=300. It's exactly same as our previous rate. By using this rate system the more M is booked by 指名customers the more she can get for extra. Means M will be 100% trying to build up her reputation. On the other hand A will be maximized his experience with M.

2. Bring benefits to clients.
As mentioned above the previous and 指名basic rate is 300. So they stay same. How clients can get benefits. Case 1 over 1H appointment. For example 2H appointment with 指名 it will be 280*2=560+20=580. Comparing with previous rate 600 it's lower. Case 2 In terms of clients just want to book a exact time but not specific caster the rate will be 280 for 1H. It's also lower to previous one.

Overall it's the reason why we introduced a new rate system. If you guys think this is a good point please PM us or like. Or if you don't agree with it, also please pm us then we will reset it to the previous rate system.
Sincerely

PS. Regarding to our booking policy. We have confidence to say few of our regular clients cancel appointment.
2 days advance policy is to ensure our regular clients are able to arrange their schedule and time in advance. We hope respect always exists between clients and casters.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 20:24:02 | 显示全部楼层
King1984 发表于 2016-12-21 14:01
Bros I must say. Kirara has decent girls. But most of the time they are short Jap girls with stubby  ...

How would you rate Asuka's face/body/performance?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 20:41:27 | 显示全部楼层
A new account with 0 posts suddenly writes a review with so much detail and specs its a little hard to believe..

im pretty sure its the owner guy with a little too much time on his hands again
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-22 00:41:29 | 显示全部楼层
scumbag416 发表于 2016-12-21 20:24
How would you rate Asuka's face/body/performance?

Bro, if you have a Japanese fetish or you want to make your ancestors proud, I would go ahead.

Otherwise purely for the girl's hotness factor and how well they perform, I would go elsewhere. The girls are frankly only so so. They all have average sized waist, and average body. Half the time, the ad says girls have C or D cup, half the cup is on the back, so what remains for the tit is as most B/B+ cup.

Service wise, options are just other ways to upswell you.  why pay when the K girls can offer that fantasy for free?  

Call me sick but half the time I go is because I have a 為國爭光 mentality. .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-28 23:38 , Processed in 0.038088 second(s), 14 queries .