AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: thepastpal

Leanna @ AsianSexyBabe

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-20 17:33:07 | 显示全部楼层
i'm one of many who has disliked her, the other ones don't like to bash on girls. I am one that does not give a fuck.. i state the facts the way I see it. Lots of people have realized over time how realistic and truthful my reviews can be.. they just don't bother commenting on it because deep down they know that im a real nigga. I state things the way they're meant to be stated, its not that I like to bash her.I just dont like seeing worthless pieces of shit promoting girls that don't deserve to be promoted.. I mean.. you bring up her name every chance you get.. alongside with apoc and lakesideguy  you have written 9 fucking reviews in 4 fucking years, you are in the same boat as apoc.. except 2 of those reviews were on the same girl.. never sharing new girls but like to pump up ones that get reviewed constantly.. you really have thick facial skin eh.. and dare to talk back to someone who can end your existence with 1 hand.. you only write reviews when its beneficial to you and the girl, because she either gives you extra services (highly likely due to your eva@asb thread) or you are paying a different price.. another likely chance.. but guess what? your worse mistake is starting beef with dailo.. i dont lose beefs.. and all my enemies knows this. That is why I help collect debt on the side.. people can hide.. but they can't run. ill be bound to run into em sooner or later.. only a matter of time

calling me the manipulative one... thats gold. i suggest wolves who want to find out the truth to go see her yourself, see if shes worth the 300$/h.. maybe write a review.. i know ihunter has.. and the only person who i trust on this site (the great hornyme) has also put in his input.. i value his comments very much.. its sad he doesnt review as much. he has contributed more than you + apoc together times 5..

then again.. these are just facts. Numbers dont lie boys.. just click on their profiles and read the facts.
numbers dont lie.. neither do i

ask me how it feel to be a real nigga
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-20 17:40:26 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2016-12-20 17:17
We have seen Dailo in each and every one of leanna's threads.He has written hundreds of negative pos ...

its not that i dislike her..
i just hate fake bitches..
u dare compare her to mango.. when shes like fully plastic..
leanna dared to bring up 747 on my first visit.. right away i knew she was the manipulative one who was controlling and asking wolves to write good things about her..
the funny part is good girls will never need to ask her clientele to write certain things about them..
the sad part is weak pussy niggas that actually go along with it for whatever reason it is in their best interest to do so..

i dont need assistance from other people.. i can stand my ground by myself on here. i wont even bother wearing a vest because i know you'll aim for my head. i got my own back
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 00:33:24 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-12-20 17:40
u dare compare her to mango.. when shes li ...

I'm not going to lie. I never liked you because of your gangsta persona. But I have to admit you are totally correct this time.

This MM is really fake. I mean, its good when a MM puts forth a bit of effort to pretend she likes the client and make him feel good. But its really annoying and turns me off when they over do it. Maybe some guys like it when MM act like a clingy demanding GF but not me. I don't need a MM to pretend to give me special attention.

I can see why she got a bunch of white knights to do online battle for her. Some guys fall for that shit but its repugnant to me. And really please, she's not bad looking, but 10/10? LMFAO.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 00:39:27 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-12-20 17:40
u dare compare her to mango.. when shes li ...

She didn't ask me outright to write any reviews though. She just danced around the subject and hinted at it which was annoying and made me not want to do it. I wouldn't mind if she directly asked like, if you like my service please write me a good review for me after. Then I would be happy to write one. Instead she tried to set me up with cheap manipulative tricks that I could see right through.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 13:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
diuallday 发表于 2016-12-21 00:33
I'm not going to lie. I never liked you because of your gangsta persona. But I have to admit you a ...

Not trying to defend her but what did you agree with dailo?He was saying she has a fake plastic face  which is only his own assumption. Why didn't he say nana of bh plastic when she has fake boobs and inelastic skin on her face?               
So you were offended because she made extra efforts to please you? You were lucky then. She does not do this to everyone. This is like an mm acting she enjoys sex. Some bro love it, others find it a turn off. It's difficult for mm to strike a balance. But their intentions are good and should be appreciated.   

She never asked or hinted me to write a review. I wrote bc she has a nice natural rack and a pretty face in my opinion. This is hard to find at this price range. At least you found her not that bad looking. I won't be offended if she asked me to write a review.  ...... to be continued

I understand they have to suffer a lot to make their money, much more than most brothers can imagine. Many mms ask me too. If she is no good and i won't repeat i won't write, that's all. There is no such a thing she 'manupilates' a wolf to write a review. If a wolf does not plan to repeat he won't write. Repeating at 300 means that she's really good.   

Lastly do you agree dailo has the right to comment about her hundreds of times? Voicing his dislike is all right but repeating so many times?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 13:47:46 | 显示全部楼层
MM being manipulative is part of their trait. We pay them to manipulate our realities into a fantasy for the HH or the H that we as wolves pay for. They are technically just playing a role.
Some are better at it, some are not as good at pretending. All in all, it is their JOB to bring a fantasy to us wolves.
People that understand this part are people that are less likely to 'sink' boat. LOL

Also, what I gathered so far is that due to her relative longevity she must have enough visits to justify her reasonably long stay. So she must be doing something that works for her. So it's fair game, some enjoyed it some don't. There is something for everyone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 14:14:49 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-12-21 13:47
MM being manipulative is part of their trait. We pay them to manipulate our realities into a fantasy ...

Very good reasoning, fair comment.
But there are brothers who constantly impose their thinking on others and if they dont agree, they must be lying.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 17:54:33 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2016-12-21 13:02
Not trying to defend her but what did you agree with dailo?He was saying she has a fake plastic fac ...

Not trying to defend Dailo either but Nana didn't get this much rave reviews and white knights defending her either. Anyways I don't agree with everything Dailo says. Just the part about Leanna being fake and manipulative. That's my opinion of her at least.

I agree with you that Dailo shouldn't comment everytime but then again that happens on both sides. Those who defend Leanna also jump into all the not so great reviews and try their best to convince people that she is a goddess and the mediocre reviews are false. Same goes for all the other controversial MMs we've had in the past. Its human tendency to just have to win in an argument.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 18:43:13 | 显示全部楼层
diuallday 发表于 2016-12-21 17:54
Not trying to defend Dailo either but Nana didn't get this much rave reviews and white knights def ...

Excellent analysis.. the only reason why I tried leanna was because of all the hype/boasting of all the guys shes using for reviews..

The only difference between my posts and her white knights posts is.. I am simply stating my experience based on my memory.. which is quite vivid I suggest other wolves to try her themselves and then leave their experience..

but all the white knights do is talk about how pretty she is.. how she is like the best girl ever with 10/10 face and talk about her "perfect body". its the same people who bump her on every thread.. even on threads not even about her.. apoc, ilovethemall, iambrown, and lakesideguy..

they try to hard.. but in the end you get called out.. facts stay facts.. just look at their posting history..

i find it very fishy for those that share 1 review per year to suddenly have the fucking audacity to talk on this forum about "contribution" and "manipulation"..

i hate rats.. because they hide and don't have the balls to come face with the shit they say.. like the pussy who bought that chanel bag.. whoever it is .. whats funny is after i called out whoever that bought that bag they went to the MM and cried to her to make her feel sorry for him.. i laughed so hard.

this forum is so entertaining!!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-12-21 19:41:07 | 显示全部楼层
Tis shiiii funny as hell
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-28 23:59 , Processed in 0.035617 second(s), 11 queries .