立即注册
搜索
查看: 16785|回复: 60

Mango @Dream4U

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-29 00:15:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.dream4u.ca/images/mango1.jpg
http://www.dream4u.ca/images/mango250a.jpg

Skin Tone:  Has a darker complexion, not the pale white that those in the north favor.  To me it didn't matter, b/c pale or tanned, I've fine with both.  But she's not really tanned.  Just has a dark complexion.  The picture shows a pale skin tone, which I found misleading.  I don't mind a bit darker, just didn't like the misleading aspect

Face: 7.1, mild gnd look with a little bit of a mildly seductive face added in there

Body: 6.5; Her body has some marks, but nothing serious.  2 tats, one big one of a phoenix on her lower thigh and butt.  The tat is tasteful for those that like tats.  Boobs: 6.3 are a handful, but the shape is droopy like those you see in naked pictures of women in africa who have been breast feeding.  Some ppl might like this, but it didn't do anything for me.  Waist: 6.6, not really fat, but not toned and looks a bit out of shape.  Butt 6.7, looks ok from the rear, decent meat for meat lovers, but it doesn't connect the the legs in an attractive manner.  Legs: 6.2, short thick and stocky.  Some may like this but I didn't.  I think if she was in her prime she may have gotten 1.5 points higher across the board, but I don't think she takes care of herself and eats in a liberal fashion foodwise (but this is just a vibe I had, no way to prove the food part).

Service:  7.7, overall service was decent, sf2 with bj and licks and tickles your whole body with her tongue.  The shower was kinda long.  

Attitude:  7, no rejection to any positions, but seemed to be just going thru the motions.  Mildly robotic to a certain degree.

Location and parking 7.9, bed seemed a bit low and was a bit on the firm side for my liking.  I like the more bouncy beds, so when you thrust in certain positions, you get a recoil which aids you in going faster and deeper.

Repeat:  Not at current rates, if there wasn't a premium, maybe she would be an ok intro to singaporean chow mein

Fairmarket value:  Not what she's asking

*Disclaimer requested by the Gods:  Either I judge to a higher standard or the majority of you guys judge in a more liberal/generous manner.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-29 00:20:47 | 显示全部楼层
Note, she was 220/45 when I took my lession.  I don't think there was hh offered.  Hence I thought it was a bit over priced for what was being offered.  Just looked at the sight now, and now they offer 30/150 which is more inline with the current market rates.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-29 03:54:21 | 显示全部楼层
You see that AMG service tag? Lol she is selling her service
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-29 05:15:30 | 显示全部楼层
描述身體那一段, 看似是驗屍報告
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-29 07:05:07 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2016-8-29 00:20
Note, she was 220/45 when I took my lession.  I don't think there was hh offered.  Hence I thought i ...

It's called Singapore new  intro trial period premium but the depreciation rate accelerates with demand :supply dynamics.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-29 19:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
This guy just finished a dog shits dinner or what before writing this review for sure. WTF is this

Boobs: 6.3 are a handful, but the shape is droopy like those you see in naked pictures of women in africa who have been breast feeding.

Did you really see Mango or you're just lying here. Her tits are perky and bouncy Cs. Her body is well above average. You think this is hilarious to say this?

The morons club is growing, chaired by 7Sam, who else. This 88 idiot is still hunting despite every mm is a piece of shit to him. Either he is a brainless dumb fool or he is lying. Or it is a revenge rooted from his inferiority complex on his tooth-prick (tooth-pick prick) with an "old cake" face as unveiled by one mm.  Or he is still devastated by his illusion in finding an mm like his imaginary model gf.

The morons club members all share a common phenomena : after consistent rejection by females, they turn to this forum to derogate mms for fun to ease their pain. 7Sam should find advices for them from Dr. NerdLove, if 7Sam himself is not in the same boat.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-29 20:05:19 | 显示全部楼层
As predicted 88b141 would make  this WK musketeer go unhinged ?   Too fucking funny   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-29 20:28:16 | 显示全部楼层
maybe 88b141 is just stubborn and wants to fine one that will suits his eyes and feelings even though 99% it will be a disappointment
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-29 20:28:52 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... mp;page=2#pid408904

7sam gor just brought us attention to this.
88bb141 was unable to tap into and unleash 'the primordial sexual beast within the mm', thus the lower score.
Need more skills bro, might unleashed the 8.

LOL, I kid, I kid!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-29 20:29:10 | 显示全部楼层
maybe 88b141 is just stubborn and wants to find*** one that will suits his eyes and feelings even though 99% it will be a disappointment
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-2 01:10 , Processed in 0.037080 second(s), 13 queries .